Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Some of you have no idea how to take care of yourselves

I don't understand some of the posts by the people here. I see people complain about breakouts and how they "don't deserve this" and "why is God doing this to me?" YOU ARE DOING IT TO YOURSELVES. You complain about getting breakouts after stress in school, family problems, or bf/gf breakups. Give me a break. Girls can't help getting PMS and I understand that. But what stress in school? A test? A presentation? Kids making fun of you? Give me a break. I see others "sway away" from their routine for stupid reasons. "My family and I went on vacation and I had to eat ice cream". Or "I just didn't have time to do this... or do that... or keep up with my regimen..." You deserve to break out if you can't maintain discipline to treating your own problem. I also see people picking at or popping their faces apart. What for? Does a bleeding/swollen scab look that much better than a pimple or cyst that hasn't done any damage to the outer layer of skin? What is really confusing is that they say "I just didn't care anymore". So why are you complaining now then? This is not saying that you are going to be clear, but that when you break out and complain and whine and then say that you stopped following your routine or ate "acne aggravating foods", YOU DESERVED THAT BREAK OUT.

:ninja:

so you are a jackass who himself is now complaining because people have problems and they suppossedly "hurt themselves" because of course everyone makes themselves get those white heads. god you are fucking dumbass piece of shit and i don't like to bash people but damn you are just yeah dumb............... I ate you start eating some non-dumbass piece of shit foods otherwise you are still going to be deserving of the title of nercofaggot or whatever u r name is. this is a support board not a bashing one, so leave before everyone just rips you to shreads for being an inconsiderate prick after only 2 posts

so you are a jackass who himself is now complaining because people have problems and they suppossedly "hurt themselves" because of course everyone makes themselves get those white heads. god you are fucking dumbass piece of shit and i don't like to bash people but damn you are just yeah dumb............... I ate you start eating some non-dumbass piece of shit foods otherwise you are still going to be deserving of the title of nercofaggot or whatever u r name is. this is a support board not a bashing one, so leave before everyone just rips you to shreads for being an inconsiderate prick after only 2 posts

dont worry. I reported for spam. not u dragon, the thread maker

wow your sucha fucking hero for saying all this that needed to be said OR your an asshole.

Acne aggravating foods is a huge variety of food for most people, including all fried foods, all sugary food, and practicaly anything that tastes good. So when someone slips up occationaly and has a piece of cake, they deserve the break out that no one else in the party is going to get? And since when was high school not stressful you stupid fuck. Thats all everyone says is the most stressful part of their lives.

I know you think your tough shit but this is the biggest bs post ive ever seen and it should be dumped.

wow your sucha fucking hero for saying all this that needed to be said OR your an asshole.

Acne aggravating foods is a huge variety of food for most people, including all fried foods, all sugary food, and practicaly anything that tastes good. So when someone slips up occationaly and has a piece of cake, they deserve the break out that no one else in the party is going to get? And since when was high school not stressful you stupid fuck. Thats all everyone says is the most stressful part of their lives.

I know you think your tough shit but this is the biggest bs post ive ever seen and it should be dumped.

Coughdrop owned this dumbass lol. Highschool is very stressful.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

zing!

Guest runnerB

who do you think you are? you don't KNOW the people on here. you don't KNOW what's going on in their lives, and you don't KNOW what causes them stress and what doesn't. it's different for everyone, and for you to come on here and act like you DO know is what doesn't make sense to ME.

but that's not important. what is important is that you're doing the exact opposite of what this forum was designed for. we support people here; we don't tear them down. for you to say that a fellow acne sufferer DESERVED a breakout, no matter the circumstances, is just...wrong.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

this thread is all kinds of retarded. i don't even know where to begin, so i'm not going to.

:lol:

I don't understand some of the posts by the people here. I see people complain about breakouts and how they "don't deserve this" and "why is God doing this to me?" YOU ARE DOING IT TO YOURSELVES. You complain about getting breakouts after stress in school, family problems, or bf/gf breakups. Give me a break. Girls can't help getting PMS and I understand that. But what stress in school? A test? A presentation? Kids making fun of you? Give me a break. I see others "sway away" from their routine for stupid reasons. "My family and I went on vacation and I had to eat ice cream". Or "I just didn't have time to do this... or do that... or keep up with my regimen..." You deserve to break out if you can't maintain discipline to treating your own problem. I also see people picking at or popping their faces apart. What for? Does a bleeding/swollen scab look that much better than a pimple or cyst that hasn't done any damage to the outer layer of skin? What is really confusing is that they say "I just didn't care anymore". So why are you complaining now then? This is not saying that you are going to be clear, but that when you break out and complain and whine and then say that you stopped following your routine or ate "acne aggravating foods", YOU DESERVED THAT BREAK OUT.

True sometimes, not always depending on individuals circumstances :doubt:

do you realize that right now, you're complaining as well?

Ignorance is bliss!

For most people (90% ?) there is no such thing as acne aggravating food. Thats just an very old (false) myth.

And of course I can dump my education/job just to avoid stress (since stress really aggrevates acne...) yes of course and become a looser like you for the rest of my life (No education and no job -> alot of time to troll in forums)!

Be happy if you have clear skin and shut up, you do obviosly not deserve it and you ahve no idea how hard/practicly impossible for some people it is to gain clear skin.

well, if you ever develop terminal cancer, you can take solace in the fact that you would have deserved it.

High-school, especially American (from what I heard), is very stressful? lol

He was actually right, but since it rang so true, you deemed it retarded.

What kind of a faggot username is necromancer.

Guest chipmunk_spunk

You cheeky monkey!! Your argument is fundamentally flawed because it is based upon the false assumption that the regimens people are on actually work. People falsely attribute a breakout with something going on in their lives. Deviation from a regimen or lack of discipline is not necessarily the actual cause of acne and to suggest anybody deserves acne is ridiculous.

You're clearly a bit of a fruitcake so I'll let you off this once, but you be cruisin for a bruisin if you keep up this kind of talk. :)

I think chipmunk spunk summed it up for all of us.

now I'm closing this flamebait before it goes any further.