Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Question About Make up...

Ok I'm accuatne and I tan my body, I have no problems with my body but my face, I use loreal sublime bronzer each night and wash it off in the morning. That gives me a bit of color like the rednss u can still see them but they are darker so they get red fats thats a godo thing, but my questions are:

!) I want soemthign that will get me darker: shoudl I just stick to this or try another self tanner, I tried 2 alrady and all they didi was make me orange.

2) whta can I use just to give me a bit of color liek dark, just to make the rednss better, I KNOW AT THIS POINT I CANT MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR WITH MAKE UP CAUSE I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO PUT ALL THAT STUFF ON AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I'M OFF ACCUATNE IT WILL BE BETETR....

SO ANY HELP PLEASE, LIEK SHOULD I USE A BRONZER, OR A LIQUID MAKE UP(DARK) OR POWDER,....

I HAVE SO MANY DATES ITS NOT FUNNY....THE 1ST DATE I WENT TOO I WAS LUCKY CAUSE THE HOUSE WAS DARK SO I GOT AWAY WITH IT I CANT GET AWAY WITH THAT....

I ACATUALY USED OXY COVER UP JUST A TOUCH ON MY WHOLE FACE, BUT I FELT IT WAS TIGHT ON MY FACE AND GOT ME DRY...

TNAKS IN ADVANCE GUSY AND GIRLS

hey if i was confident i wouldnt coem n here and aks for advice....but i have like 3 dates that i keep canceling