Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i went out today (around town, walking and stuff) and this morning i applied my lotion with sunblock in it. I'm in my 4th month of tane and when i came home i noticed that parts of my face where i once had a pimple or and other kind of scratch or something was very red. i think it was relitavily new skin and maybe that's what happened and it got burned....can anyone help me in regard to what i can do to fix it. Also, is this permanent, will it fade/go away??? thanx!

Can't help you with the marks but it will likely fade. but regarding sun protection

with spf 15, it means that it is 15 times the base value for skin to start to suffer the effects of sun exposure, which generally is 10 minutes.

Thus, if you use a lotion with spf 15 in the morning, then you have 150 minutes of protection which mean it has worn off by lunch and require you to reapply the lotion.

Thus, it is important to have moisturizer handy at work since you can also sweat/wipe off a good amount.