Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickofmyself

I'm actually kind of frusturated..

..At how many posts I've read on here of people blaming their acne problems on god. Now even though I understand this and respect your opinion, I think it's slightly ignorant to blame acne on anyone for that matter.

Everybody has problems. Just because our 'clear-skinned' friends don't have acne, doesn't mean they don't hurt and that their lives are perfect. Sure, maybe theres a chance that will NEVER EVER know what it's like to have acne. What's it's like to wake up dreading to looking in the fucking bathroom mirror.

Some people may not even get one SMALL pimple in their entire lives (though I'm sure that's fairly rare, expecially during adolescence).

But maybe..they will suffer with cancer, or maybe they were abused by their parents when they were younger, or maybe their spouse cheats on them, or maybe they have a sibling who died....who fucking knows.

In being concise, my point is that, it just feels better if you can see hope through it all, ya know? cause blaming god will just did you into a deeper hole of emotional hatred. Don't ever give up and have faith because it will get better with time.

i agree with you. i consider myself pretty religious, but in no way am i blaming this on God. if anything, i am using God to get me through this mess.

i agree with you. i consider myself pretty religious, but in no way am i blaming this on God. if anything, i am using God to get me through this mess.

It's actually not even about religion...I didn't mean to express it in that way, if that's what it seems. Even though I am also religous myself.

But maybe..they will suffer with cancer, or maybe they were abused by their parents when they were younger, or maybe their spouse cheats on them, or maybe they have a sibling who died....who fucking knows.

That doesn't mean people with acne can't suffer the same things. And you're just hoping clear-skinned people will suffer from those, when plenty of them go on to live happy, prosperous lives.

Acne is dead weight. Any other problems we have are intenisified because of it.

..At how many posts I've read on here of people blaming their acne problems on god. Now even though I understand this and respect your opinion, I think it's slightly ignorant to blame acne on anyone for that matter.

Everybody has problems. Just because our 'clear-skinned' friends don't have acne, doesn't mean they don't hurt and that their lives are perfect. Sure, maybe theres a chance that will NEVER EVER know what it's like to have acne. What's it's like to wake up dreading to looking in the fucking bathroom mirror.

Some people may not even get one SMALL pimple in their entire lives (though I'm sure that's fairly rare, expecially during adolescence).

In being concise, my point is that, it just feels better if you can see hope through it all, ya know? cause blaming god will just did you into a deeper hole of emotional hatred. Don't ever give up and have faith because it will get better with time.

That's true.

That doesn't mean people with acne can't suffer the same things. And you're just hoping clear-skinned people will suffer from those, when plenty of them go on to live happy, prosperous lives.

Acne is dead weight. Any other problems we have are intenisified because of it.

That's true too.