Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

that...for just one day... your friends could suffer acne. and know how it feels... the emotional pain and physical pain... so they could understand and realise just how much harder it can make life be...just for one day....

I wouldnt really wish acne on anyone... but i wish my friends understood what having it feels like

Guest runnerB

one day wouldn't be enough to understand. acne is something that breaks you over a long period of time with experiences like getting up everyday and looking in the mirror only to find that, no, it hasn't gotten better.

I think the basic impulse behind wishing your pain on someone else is so that you'd feel less alone. So that way they would understand why it hurts.

The most basic and naturual thing I can think of, really. Not wanting to be alone in how we feel, wanting others to UNDERSTAND why we are the way we are.

Sometimes I do so they would know how I feel, it shouldn't be that way, I'm being selfish just thinking me me me all the time

I just ran into an old high school classmate, and guess what, he skin is worse than mine! :dance:

i would never wish acne on anyone. never.

i know what it feels like having it and i feel that it's like wishing death upon someone.

why? i feel dead every day.

i know exactly how that feels. They never see it the way i do. They always say to me "don't wory it'll go away". And don't get me wrong i love my freind but i just wanna strangle them everytime they say that to me.