Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how come all my friends don't have acne. wel maybe one or two zits but thats it! and they smoke so much and drink too. i don't smoke and ive layed off drinking cause of accutane and i still have zits. its no fair. wtf.

Yeah man. I look at all these guys and girls who sit whole day home eating candy and icecream and fatty bullshit and have ideal skin and perfect body.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same with me. Like two of my friends had pretty shitty skin but then theirs got better. Why won't mine get totally better? It really isn't fair, must have done something terrible in a past life or maybe in this life.

Same with me. Like two of my friends had pretty shitty skin but then theirs got better. Why won't mine get totally better? It really isn't fair, must have done something terrible in a past life or maybe in this life.

if this has something to do with pass life, i must have been a mass murder or something :think:

What pisses me off the most is that at my school there alot of dirtbag kids that have perfect skin. I shower twice a day, and cleanse twice a day also. These dirtbags probubly don't even shower, and yet what do you know perfect skin!

Hmm, hormones you say...

Actually I remembered one interesting thing. I got my mild acne exploded into terrifyingly severe right after I fell in my first fire-hot love ever. it was my first love, people!!.. And I couldnt even talk to her because I lost my pretty face so quick. Literally in a week.

My God, I hate love.

acne mostly isnt caused by food or smoking

its mostly from hormones.

Did it ever occur to you that food can have a profound impact on your hormones? Practice hormone therapy via your choice in foods- it's the bomb.

Certain foods control and regulate hormones like vitamin B6.

And just because those people smoke and eat badly doesn't mean that they are healthy.

Did it ever occur to you that food can have a profound impact on your hormones? Practice hormone therapy via your choice in foods- it's the bomb.

Did it ever occur to you that I dont give a flying fuck? I really dont care mmkay. I didnt say it wasnt from food, i said it mostly wasnt. :hand:

Did it ever occur to you that I dont give a flying fuck? I really dont care mmkay. I didnt say it wasnt from food, i said it mostly wasnt. :hand:

Nicely put mask :D:clap:

I used to do research all about the right foods for acne and stuff but then went travelling and it just wasnt possible to keep it healthy, anyhoo i just started eating burger king and other crap everywhere i went for 6 months and it made absolutly no difference or should i say... not enough to make eating another worry in your life on top of acne. If anything the worry of not what to eat or the guilt and paranoia when eating 'unhealthy foods' is probably worse and you make do with boring food on top of hiding away in your room. :think:

i am the only person in my group of friends like has acne.

same, well kinda. im the only one with acne on my face. three of my other friends have some acne on their back. actually one has it really bad cause like the other two have like MAYBE 3-4 zits . id tell him 2 go on sumtin but seriously i don't have time to deal wit him if he gets offended.

yeah, why couldn't acne be well distributed instead... Everyone one gets a little bit of it; like mild acne for everyone... Much much better...

Yeah man. I look at all these guys and girls who sit whole day home eating candy and icecream and fatty bullshit and have ideal skin and perfect body.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eating candy and icecream and fatty bullshit doesnt have an effect on acne

yeah, why couldn't acne be well distributed instead... Everyone one gets a little bit of it; like mild acne for everyone... Much much better...

If you are gonna wish for unrealistic things how about wishing for no acne for anyone

Guest ThereIsHope

I'm the only one out of all my friends who has face, back, and the occasional chest acne. They all look like models, never work out, and eat whatever they want. It literally frightens me.

Even my younger sister who has the occasional break-out around her period (its nothing bad WHATSOEVER) she always picks at the blackheads on her face, eats nothing but junk food all day long, never wears make-up, and her skins looks flawless 95% of the time.

I have one friend who gets these big, red pustles on her foreheard sometimes, but ever since she started swim team up again her skin looks even better than that of some model friends. (a mix of an incredible tan and chlorine I guess)

It really isn't fair. It gets me SO depressed sometimes. :(

how did acne even come into play was it cus of those spaniards and europeans who brought all their diseases to the new world and indians didnt have immune systems or somthing cus idk if acne was around then but i could be wrong

If you are gonna wish for unrealistic things how about wishing for no acne for anyone

I'm a mathematician/physicist (or will be), we don't like that stuff just disappear. They just chande or re-distribute :P