Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

after struggling with acne for an eternity, i finally have it under control. my acne was never severe, but bad enough for me to become really self conscious.

after three months of concentrated effort on the regimen, my skin was okay, but i was still getting new spots every day. i went to my derm. and changed some of the products i used, and my skin is 90% clear after 2 months.

i went from having one or two new spots a day to having one spot every week or two.

i still have some red marks on my cheeks from past blemishes, but they are nearly gone as well. i am incredibly happy with my results and cant wait until i am 100% free of acne.

thank you dan, brandy, dami3n, and everyone else on this forum you are all really great.

yeah dude i have pretty much the same story, used to get 1-2 new zits a day and now once a week or two, been on the regimen 6 months and been mostly clear for the last 5 of them. totally turned my life back around and everythings going so perfect. in a matter of 3 months ive had 2 hot girlfriends, started a new career, and made a bunch of new friends. hard to imagine only half a year ago i was sulking around my house just totally bummed about my acne.

what products did you change from//to?

i went to my derm. and he prescribed retin-a micro to help the red marks from past acne and i switched brands of BP. i think it was just dumb luck that i found something that worked.

yeah dude i have pretty much the same story, used to get 1-2 new zits a day and now once a week or two, been on the regimen 6 months and been mostly clear for the last 5 of them. totally turned my life back around and everythings going so perfect. in a matter of 3 months ive had 2 hot girlfriends, started a new career, and made a bunch of new friends. hard to imagine only half a year ago i was sulking around my house just totally bummed about my acne.

feels good, huh?