Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fmxkid

PROACTIVE BP cleanser

i dont have bad pimples or zits and and have just been washing with water and a washcloth in the shower but its not cutting it, and i have tiny little red bumps hear and there probly because the water isn't cleansing well enough and i've used tons of soaps and cleansers but they all have caused irritation and like inflamed my pores or dry the hell out of me so i can't use any.i havn't tried the proactive cleanser by itself though and i was wondering if that would be good to use sence it supposibly deep cleans and has BP in it which i figured would help with the littel red bumps i get hear and there. i'm not on the regimen or anything and i dot use a moisturizer or sunscreen and i have slightly dry skin after washing my face. lemme know what you think. thansk in advance.

Proactiv cleanser is one of the harshest cleansers I've ever used.

It is grainy and irritating.

You'd have better luck doing something like the Clear Skin Regimen. We use a gentle cleanser, 2-5% benzoyl peroxide, and moisturizer.

It is much gentler than Proactiv.

Proactiv cleanser is one of the harshest cleansers I've ever used.

It is grainy and irritating.

You'd have better luck doing something like the Clear Skin Regimen. We use a gentle cleanser, 2-5% benzoyl peroxide, and moisturizer.

It is much gentler than Proactiv.

yea i used the regimen awhile back for bad pimples i got from using lotions and possibly because of the proactiv system i tried for clogged pores (didn't know much about anyhtig back then) but i wasn't sure it was the proactiv because i had the same problem when i wasn't using it and used a lotion again lol i was just wondering if the cleanser would work alright but ima see what some other people have to say k. thanks though, well see what happens.