Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

i need a cleanser! HELP ~ should i exfoliant?

ive checked my product bag and ive noticed i have aLOT of cleansers..

i have alot of neutroegna cleansers that contain 0.5 SA , 1 is a Cleanser/MASK with no sa or bp. i have a mask with AHA and SA. i have cetaphil gentle cleanser and st.ives sensitive skin exfoilant beads.

i dont know waht to use :[[ i wake up with oily skin but its sensitive. and ive heard that people with oily skin need regular exfoliation ( 2-3 weeks ) or my pores will clog or should i use a scrub everyday? ive use cetpahil in the past and i didnt get the "clean" feeling , i was wondering what gives you the best clean feeling without irriation that i can buy at the store.

( o yea and im thnking about getting proactive i seen lindsy lohan and im getting convinced :D )

I have extra sensitive skin too, i dont think you can exfoliate so frequent if you have sensitive skin, currently i exfoliate once a week with baking soda, it is mild and my skin could stand it....

IF YOU have acne it is very important to exfoliate. The oil causes dead skin to stick to the surface and grow the p.acnes bacteria and then clog your pores.

I would reccomend using a cleanser that would allow for daily exfoliation without the irritation. IMO, Garnier Pure Pore Deep Scrub Gel, Clean&CLear Blackhead clearing scrub, and St. Ives Medicated Apricot Sruc are the best. Follow with toner that contains glycolic acid, and SA acid and witch hazel is good too.

wow gagen ur becoming my hero on these forums :DD

ok well ive got Purpose liquid cleanser and its very gentle i dont think it exfoliatns but it cleans well , then i use Biore toner in the mourning it has SA and witchazel in it. i use a AHA mouitirzer. i have St.ives Sensitive skin scrub how many timesa week should i use it and how long should i leave it on my face.

and im plannign to use this face mask once a week , it contains AHA and SA ( its a neutrogena face mask ) and it says leave it on for 3 min's.

help gagan!

i have retina also is that considerd a exfoliant?

is ther any other methods liek applying purpose liquid cleanser then just using a toothbrush over my face or something