Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ospray

Best tip I've got for using the CSR regimen

Dan stresses how generous you need to be with the BP gel, but my problem initionally was that I wasn't really gauging how much I was using. I'd squeeze a glob from the tube and apply, then repeat with another area (and so in the end I probably wasn't using much at all). So my best tip is to actually "measure" out the full finger before hand, and use up what you put on your finger.

But I am betting the rest of you already do this!

im not, but my acne is "mild" and i have sensitive skin hehe so im special :doh:

but yea usually the rule is; use recommended ammount of bp for best results :D

yea, I squirt the entire full fat line on my finger at once, then begin smoothing it on.

The full amount of bp is key to clearing up!

uhh, i disagree. i find if i use as much as dan, no matter how much moisturizer i use i cannot keep dryness and flakes away, and ive noticed the only time i have bad breakouts is when my skins been dry, and also i have to constantly wipe flakes off an even doing this gently results in irritating the pimples and making them worse. if i use slightly less than dan does in the video (i use it on the exact same area), and use aha lotions twice a day, it works WAY better than using a large amount.

I don't use 2 fingers of bp but I use a straight line of it on one finger. I never can get the swirly lines like he does. Oh well though...