Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lately ive noticed that this forum has been straying away from what its suppose to be. This forum is suppose to be nothing but pain and sadness directly related to haveing BAD acne. I see people posting all kinds of nonsense. This isnt the place for nonsense. Whatever happend to the "i hate my life posts", the "idon't have any friends"posts, the "im gonna end it all"posts. I want to see harcore misery on this forum. I don't want whiners here I want people who have truly hit rock bottom, people who have little hope for the future, people......people like me.

Agreed.

We need a 'Emotional and psychological effects of acne (i'm vane and have five pimples) section'.

j/k

loveuforever57

Shut the fuck up. Thats why suicidal people go suicidal: because they think nobody needs them.

Lately ive noticed that this forum has been straying away from what its suppose to be. This forum is suppose to be nothing but pain and sadness directly related to haveing BAD acne. I see people posting all kinds of nonsense. This isnt the place for nonsense. Whatever happend to the "i hate my life posts", the "idon't have any friends"posts, the "im gonna end it all"posts. I want to see harcore misery on this forum. I don't want whiners here I want people who have truly hit rock bottom, people who have little hope for the future, people......people like me.

i'm sure you can provide enough misery for us all. Did you not say your cup of misery was overflowing?

:P

your wish is my command :)

loveuforever57

Shut the fuck up. Thats why suicidal people go suicidal: because they think nobody needs them.

I really didn't mean to say that but I mean, really- they need us but it just freaks me out when I try to help someone and they just are a lost cause after I support them for so long. It just gets me really down. I used to be suicidal and I felt like nobody needed me but I needed other people to help me. It's totally true what you said. I'm all for helping someone but it gets tiresome when there are a million threads where people are like, " I want to end my life. I can't get rid of my acne. I've tried EVERYTHING." Most people haven't tried everything though. I know I didn't when I said that to myself awhile back. I don't know... I really didn't mean to say that we didn't need suicidal people, but for our self esteem we don't. They need us and helping them makes us need them to feel like we are giving to the world and supporting others in their time of need.

Agreed.

We need a 'Emotional and psychological effects of acne (i'm vane and have five pimples) section'.

j/k

Don't even need the j/k at the end. We really do need that section. I probably see more acne-plagued people in public than I do in the gallery section which seems filled with clear-skinned folk. :|

[/quote

being pissed off and down all the time isnt gonna change anything.trust me i know.

well to some people a few pimples is rock bottom.......ever think of that. if you want some hardcore misery stories and don't want any stories of hope or anything like that i just find it said. i find it helpful to hear stories of people who have succeeded or can help others to succeed. why would you want more suicide and throwing my life away posts? just doesn't make too much sense to me

^ That's exactly why I said that. If someone is suicidal, they can post a thread about it but we need encouragement too.

i personally think uglyassmofo and herpessimplex79 are the same person and post this stuff just to get a rise out of people.

i wouldn't take anything either of them says as legit

i personally think uglyassmofo and herpessimplex79 are the same person and post this stuff just to get a rise out of people.

i wouldn't take anything either of them says as legit

Who really knows, but I don't think it'd be right for a friend to stand there and watch the other pour gasoline on their face and light it on fire. They'd at least have enough dignity to tell them not to you'd think. I don't know all circumstances in life, but really.

Aren't you the guy with the chode?