Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CandyFlipper

will they ever find a cure for acne...

There are people out there who are close to creating sheep form the cells of tomatoes and yet there is still no cure for acne. Hurry up and find one! we are all tired of waiting...

Sorry bout that little typo. It's supposed to say FROM the cells of tomatoes

most acne is a gentic disorder or something you are doing wrong but its not aloud to mess with human gentics so dont plan on it lol they can easily fix the bad gentics that cause acne but its not aloud. scientists can actually make super babies, that have cetain gentics that make the baby jump higher, stornger, prettier n sht liek that. we can even clone peopel nowdays.its just not aloud by the govrnment though.its hella crazy

i am a stornger peopel than you because i have better gentics.

there is a cure, supposedly, castrate yourself.

hahahhahaha

-bob

Accutane

Benzoyl Peroxide

Topicals

Salicyic Acid

There's many cures out there, thousands of them in fact, they just don't all work on all people.

If you're asking if they'll ever find a universal cure for acne, that cures every type of acne, on every single person in the world, well I can tell you now, it won't happen.

lol :lol:

If they find a cure, acne companies will go out of business. Besides, they make more money if there's not a cure.

Accutane

Benzoyl Peroxide

Topicals

Salicyic Acid

There's many cures out there, thousands of them in fact, they just don't all work on all people.

If you're asking if they'll ever find a universal cure for acne, that cures every type of acne, on every single person in the world, well I can tell you now, it won't happen.

These are not cures, only temporary solutions. If benzoyl peroxide was a cure, it would mean that after its started working, you could just stop and use nothing else ever again and your acne would never come back.

If they find a cure, acne companies will go out of business. Besides, they make more money if there's not a cure.

The person or persons who find a cure will probably be some medical scientists or something. They would make a tonn of money and a don't think they would give two shits about putting clearasil and neutrogena out of bussiness quite frankly