Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lets show some support by posting here about how much this forum has helped you.

Give details as to how discussing issues here has helped you battle you acne!

I've found it very helpful in realizing that there are other people who are going through the same shit as you are, when all your see everyday, at work and at school, are for the most part clear-skinned people.

I feel like I'm not alone battling acne, and everyone here is very supportive (well some). People can give advice, product reviews, you can vent and get moral support.

Helps me a lot :clap:

This is my favorite message board. There are so many knowledgeable people who can help you and say what you are doing wrong.

I'm really glad that this forum exists. After Absolute Acne Info basically died, I'm very pleased to have found this one. Thanks a million! :clap:

I would feel totaly alone had i not seen this forum. used to just view threads but recently as my skin got worse ive started to post and it helps.

I used to think it was just me that would hide away from the world and let it interupt my life when my skin is bad.

_It helped me be more compassionate

_IT helped me mantain a positive attitude in my clearing process, no matter what breakouts I had.

_It helped me make some terrific friends, especially one I could say I love in a friendly/intimate way and viceversa.

_It made me feel less lonely for the point above, even when most of my best friends left Miami and some other social issues.

_I discovered the most effective yet cheapest cream: Dan's BP.

Lets show some support by posting here about how much this forum has helped you.

Give details as to how discussing issues here has helped you battle you acne!

i love this forum-i really wish i found it a few years back when i was at my worst! But i find it reassuring knowing that there are soo many people out there going through the same crapy situation as me.

Guest jay1986

Its ok. Not a good place to hang about on a regular basis though.

Guest Michael Jackson

If this forum was a person, I could not legally list the sexual things I would do to it.

Guest TylerD

Although Michael has a strange way of putting it, I do agree with him lol.

That's two of us, TylerD! Love that, Micheal!

I like EMO best of all the forums. There's alot of bickering, but there's also alot of support going on in here. A hell of alot of support and that makes me feel good on a very basic, human level.

Guest TylerD

That's two of us, TylerD! Love that, Micheal!

I like EMO best of all the forums. There's alot of bickering, but there's also alot of support going on in here. A hell of alot of support and that makes me feel good on a very basic, human level.

Amen!!! I like it here, I think overall this gets the most people of variety. All the vets come here plus the new people because they cant go into the lounge yet.

It's just about finding the people who will relate, Ral. Everybody's got some wierdness or strangeness that takes some getting used to - you're not alone in that!

This forum is one of the reasons I chose to get Dan's BP when I was on the CSR (that and it being better). I assume that the profits from that help keep this site running...

My parents thought this forum was a marketing scam, with thousands of fake posts about how wonderful CSR gel is, in order to sucker in vulnerable acne sufferers. They just aren't trusting people lol.

P.S If they were right then you are all awful people and I'm very impressed by your intricate scam!