Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abstrakt

accutane and skin dryness..question

i'm on my 2nd month of accutane and everything has been going well. side effects have been to the minimal but lately, about the past 10 days, my arms have been dry. and i guess at night, i would scratch and in the morning it would look all red and look like a rash or something, esp the bottom side of my arm. is this accutane related? or what? please help because i'm a little worried. thanks.

yup (most likely i mean it could be eckzoma) accutane has a whole lot of side effects also cut down on drugs /alcohol accutane can make you severely depressed (usually counteracted with hazzah i have clear skin) but my brother almost died because he did aderol (he snorted it) and remmy martin while on accutane. Be careful (and it causes a wierd slew of skin problems so expect them)

yup (most likely i mean it could be eckzoma) accutane has a whole lot of side effects also cut down on drugs /alcohol accutane can make you severely depressed (usually counteracted with hazzah i have clear skin) but my brother almost died because he did aderol (he snorted it) and remmy martin while on accutane. Be careful (and it causes a wierd slew of skin problems so expect them)

i don't do any drugs but i might drink a little tonight. should i? and if i do, what's the limit i should set for myself. i've only drank once since i've been on it and i didn't really feel any after effects of it.