Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have mild acne. but recently ive been breaking out more. its funny how during the winter i barely get pimples. yet when spring and summer come, the pimples that didnt come during the winter come out one by one. i am using proactiv. i only use the toner and the BP moisturizer in the morning and the toner and salycylic acid at night. as a cleanser i use clearasil acne scrub. i also use their refining mask. as an exfoliant scrub i use CC Bigelow. any suggestions anyone??

The BP repairing lotion is what will prevent those pimples in the Proactiv kit--the other stuff doesn't do anything worthwhile. And that Clearasil acne scrub is certainly not doing your face any favors!

Try Dan's Clear Skin Regimen: http://www.acne.org/regimen.html. It's the only thing that has worked for me out of the many I have tried (Proactiv included). You can use the Proactiv BP for the regimen, but the other stuff you have sounds too drying irritating and is probably going to do you more good in the garbage can than on your face.