Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dee21

Just started Dan's Regimen

Hey i just recieved Dan's Regimen in the mail 3 days ago but i started this 2 days ago so i hope i will see results soon....I posted some new pics to let u see what i look like now and i will post in a few days to let u see any new results that i've had. I hope this works for me ive heard very good things about it and i know its worked for some of you but i dont want to get my hopes up like i always do with a new product... :doubt:

Hi and welcome!

Be sure to do the Regimen precisely as described. That will give you the best chance of having optimal results.

Be gentle, and go slow with the bp for the first few weeks!

Just holler if you need help!!

good luck.

I just started the regimen yesterday, I gotta tell you, I went to work, went to sleep, and got up...NO OIL whatsoever! It's pretty hot-n-humid where I live right now, and we all know what that can do for oily skin. This is pretty amazing! However, I am going to bypass the moisturizer, I know my skin well enough now, and I'm not going to use it.

I am going to bypass the moisturizer, I know my skin well enough now, and I'm not going to use it.

This is the kind of attitude that gets people unhappy results and gets them to quit early. Do everything exactly as described. Took me near 3 months before I was completely clear. Took a month and a half before I actually saw improvement. So I really doubt that the regimen solved your oil problems. It may have just dried the crap out of your skin and since you're not using moisturizer, it makes you seem like you're not oily, but in fact, you're killing your skin.

im totally with fthea118 on this one

my face NEVER EVER needed moisturiser in its LIFE, not even when i got sunburnt face etc.

but a constant use of bp wil dry your skin up and leave it irritated, which wil cause you more acne.

trust me because its what happened to me.

start moisturising from day 1 else i guarantee your face wil dry up within a week and then it wil be too late, your skin wil already be aggrivated and ul get new acne.

moisturising keeps your skin in balance

DEFO use moisturizer yer, the regimen has decreased my skin recovery and so I need to moisturize every 12 hours with the lighests ingredients.

Good luck in the regimen hun.

my face NEVER EVER needed moisturiser in its LIFE, not even when i got sunburnt face etc.

but a constant use of bp wil dry your skin up and leave it irritated, which wil cause you more acne.

start moisturising from day 1 else i guarantee your face wil dry up within a week and then it wil be too late, your skin wil already be aggrivated and ul get new acne.

i started the regimen a week ago, and wish i had moisturised from the start!! BADLY!

your skin will dry out to point of flaking 100% sure.

i started the regimen a week ago, and wish i had moisturised from the start!! BADLY!

your skin will dry out to point of flaking 100% sure.

yup :naughty:

hi! i satrted my csr 2 days back...i'm trying to do exactly like dan shows in the video...twice a day...but i've started looking a bit red on my cheeks...like i put some roose maybe(my mom says its attractive on my face...heehee). i am using lubriderm for extra dry skin only on the areas i apply bp...is it ok? will the "pink cheeks " go away or will it get worse?

and to the area i don't apply bp and where i have old hyperpigmentation, i'm using vit e as spot treatment...we don't get biooil in india...is it ok?