Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Since i am lazy i am not proof reading so sorry for any typos spellin errors, as i dont care about that i just want guys to know what to wear.

ill start off by sayin i am a senior in high school so if i am able to use this without being noticed then it is really good. the secret to no one expecting it is staying tan or colored skin so people expect ur skin to always look even and tan. I am metro so i get my eyebrows done (threading is the most natural loooking way)

well, first off let me say I am on accutane so i have more redness than normal and i needed something to cover it up.. after putting on some cheap stuff from cvs another guy who wears makeup realized it and helped me out because he has been wearing it for years and is all about looks.. well he directed me in the direction of You Rebel by Benefit which is a tinted moisturizer. after doin some research i realized that it could have stuff in it which is causing me to break out because i would use it on the weekeneds and breakout during the week, it would give me some nice color and evened out skin tone (NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH) which is good. Tinted moisturizer is not like foundation because its light so its not very noticeable. So after that i went back to sephora.com where you can buy alot of great products (acne too), and i searched by highest rating and found a new product called Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free . It got high ratings and on their website said its for acne prone people. After being out for about 3 weeks (i think) it raised to the 3 most popular and sold one on sephora.com, so i decided to give it a try since afterall it was for acne prone skin. I matched my color with the you rebel which came out to sand (its hard to shop online for hte right makeup colors) i did not want to go in person and test it out for embrassment.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...tegoryId=C10550

i am EXTREMELY HAPPY with the results

Girls dont even notice it, i have had girls touch my face all the time they say my skin is so soft, i have been dating the same girl for a year now, SHE HAS YET TO NOTICE IT. even when having sex it stays put and doesnt move (altough the concealer might)

1, for applying it i use a makeup sponge that i got at cvs, it applies nice and even and i do my entire face. i also do the upper part of my neck so it does not rub off on my clothes. for the rest of my neck i keep it tan all the time with bronzers (fake bake is a good one).

2, After applied, i use a concealer on all redspots and pimples. (A MUST FOR ACNE, as tinted m does not cover it just darkens it) I am currently researching the best one to use, but i have been using dermablend forever and it is really the best i have come across so far. after i put it on all of them and blend with my finger i move to the bronzing powder by sean paul.

3, Jean Paul Gaultier makes all mens makeup products which are really great. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ategoryId=C8720 is the powder i use to make my face not shine like im wearing makeup. This ultra fine, pressed bronzing powder is like sunshine in a box! Gently buff onto forehead, cheeks, and chin for a healthy looking complexion with a matte finish.

Their website has videos on application, If i am having a big breakout i use alot of it because it absorbs all excess oil and evens out the skin tone greatly and naturally looking.

4. after i apply all those products, i will just use water to get any powder that might of got on my eyerbows off. i also use concealer under my eyes because it is alittle dark so after doing that I just use some clear gel to straighten my eyelashes and eyebrows

i am now ready for the weekend :)

i hope this helps some people, because i HATE acne and alot of people dont like it on u either.

Since i am lazy i am not proof reading so sorry for any typos spellin errors, as i dont care about that i just want guys to know what to wear.

ill start off by sayin i am a senior in high school so if i am able to use this without being noticed then it is really good. the secret to no one expecting it is staying tan or colored skin so people expect ur skin to always look even and tan. I am metro so i get my eyebrows done (threading is the most natural loooking way)

well, first off let me say I am on accutane so i have more redness than normal and i needed something to cover it up.. after putting on some cheap stuff from cvs another guy who wears makeup realized it and helped me out because he has been wearing it for years and is all about looks.. well he directed me in the direction of You Rebel by Benefit which is a tinted moisturizer. after doin some research i realized that it could have stuff in it which is causing me to break out because i would use it on the weekeneds and breakout during the week, it would give me some nice color and evened out skin tone (NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH) which is good. Tinted moisturizer is not like foundation because its light so its not very noticeable. So after that i went back to sephora.com where you can buy alot of great products (acne too), and i searched by highest rating and found a new product called Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free . It got high ratings and on their website said its for acne prone people. After being out for about 3 weeks (i think) it raised to the 3 most popular and sold one on sephora.com, so i decided to give it a try since afterall it was for acne prone skin. I matched my color with the you rebel which came out to sand (its hard to shop online for hte right makeup colors) i did not want to go in person and test it out for embrassment.

Girls dont even notice it, i have had girls touch my face all the time they say my skin is so soft, i have been dating the same girl for a year now, SHE HAS YET TO NOTICE IT. even when having sex it stays put and doesnt move (altough the concealer might)

1, for applying it i use a makeup sponge that i got at cvs, it applies nice and even and i do my entire face. i also do the upper part of my neck so it does not rub off on my clothes. for the rest of my neck i keep it tan all the time with bronzers (fake bake is a good one).

2, After applied, i use a concealer on all redspots and pimples. (A MUST FOR ACNE, as tinted m does not cover it just darkens it) I am currently researching the best one to use, but i have been using dermablend forever and it is really the best i have come across so far. after i put it on all of them and blend with my finger i move to the bronzing powder by sean paul.

3, Jean Paul Gaultier makes all mens makeup products which are really great. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ategoryId=C8720 is the powder i use to make my face not shine like im wearing makeup. This ultra fine, pressed bronzing powder is like sunshine in a box! Gently buff onto forehead, cheeks, and chin for a healthy looking complexion with a matte finish.

Their website has videos on application, If i am having a big breakout i use alot of it because it absorbs all excess oil and evens out the skin tone greatly and naturally looking.

4. after i apply all those products, i will just use water to get any powder that might of got on my eyerbows off. i also use concealer under my eyes because it is alittle dark so after doing that I just use some clear gel to straighten my eyelashes and eyebrows

i hope this helps some people, because i HATE acne and alot of people dont like it on u either.

wow, that's great i really appreciate you posting this info! i purchased some tonight. thanks!

wow, that's great i really appreciate you posting this info! i purchased some tonight. thanks!

I'm in a similar situation, however my budget isn't nearly as flexible.. I do plan to try alternatives however.

Just for kicks, could we see a pre-makeup application and post-application picture? (if possible)

Those are some good tips for girls too. When I do not have a massive number of red spots I use a concealer on top of a light foundation, so I get a more natural look. I also use water on my eyebrows to get rid of powder.

Girls might use a clear mascara after that too; it really defines brows & makes them looked groomed.

If you have any beauty marks/moles, I suggest using a q-tip dipped in water to remove makeup on that spot. Makeup looks mask like when it is partially covering a mole/beauty mark cuz you can really see the makeup over it.