Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hahaha There is going to be a huge party downtown here in Toronto. We have the biggest Italian population in the world outside of any cities in Italy.

Hahaha There is going to be a huge party downtown here in Toronto. We have the biggest Italian population in the world outside of any cities in Italy.

Seriously? I did not know that.

Guest No Pride

What did matterazi say that caused that guy to headbutt him? :lol:

Zidan lost it for France and it was inevitable that the guy he headbutted went on to score in the penalty kicks.

Great game :)

So sad for Zidane. Such a great career ending on a headbutt. People will always remember that about him and probably will forget how good of a player he was.

Guest No Pride

So sad for Zidane. Such a great career ending on a headbutt. People will always remember that about him and probably will forget how good of a player he was.

I supported Zidane throughout the cup, but I was rooting for Italy in the final. Matterazi has been known as someone who insults frequently and plays rough football. In my opinion, Matterazi deserved it but its a shame Zidane had to throw away fame and a world cup trophy to get even for Matterazi's ugly personality on the field. You can bet hes going to have a huge bruise for a few weeks.

Guest Johnny Drama

You know what the funniest thing about Zidanes headbutt was, he said he did it because of a racial taunt. NEWS FLASH BUDDY, your both WHITE! Whats the worst he could have said, "oi Frenchy..."

I supported Zidane throughout the cup, but I was rooting for Italy in the final. Matterazi has been known as someone who insults frequently and plays rough football. In my opinion, Matterazi deserved it but its a shame Zidane had to throw away fame and a world cup trophy to get even for Matterazi's ugly personality on the field. You can bet hes going to have a huge bruise for a few weeks.

Too sad for Zizou, yes, but I'm all for him. I bet he was too tired and there were no more changes for France so he decided to do what he always wanted to do. Some insult he must have muttered, I bet he will mention it in some interview. It was pretty cool despite what everyone says, I hate the italians and their foul ways of playing and diving.

Still I bet he wanted to be remembered and not be..not remembered? If they lost it would be sad but he went away with style. Now he has a reputation and I think materazzi will think twice before insulting anybody ever again.

The referee sucked. Lots of fouls by Italy were missed and lots of hands in PENALTY area were missed too.

The referee, who is obviously being partial to Italy, could be a corrupted son of the bitch. Zizou had done the correct thing to headbutt the mother fucking Materazzi. I have never like to watch soccer but Materazzi' antics proves that he is the Argentinian referee's son = grandson of the bitch

Actually, the ref called a penalty kick where there was no penalty, giving France a free goal. When someone headbuts someone that's an automatic red card. If anything, the ref was on France's side. Otherwise, the game would have been 1-0 Italy which it should have been.

You know what the funniest thing about Zidanes headbutt was, he said he did it because of a racial taunt. NEWS FLASH BUDDY, your both WHITE! Whats the worst he could have said, "oi Frenchy..."

No, probably "oi maghrebian terrorist"

Actually, the ref called a penalty kick where there was no penalty, giving France a free goal. When someone headbuts someone that's an automatic red card. If anything, the ref was on France's side. Otherwise, the game would have been 1-0 Italy which it should have been.

The despicable Italians are perfect divers and cheaters in all occasion. Each and every one of them look like pirates.

When vs Australia, they dived desperately to earn their shameful victory

They are bloody thick-skinned

quiet down, dont complain bout us, just because u guys didnt win doesnt mean u gotta hate. just remember one thing.

ITALY WON, and no one else cuz we ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

i don't like italy... i still think germany should have won :)

(omg- my first post on this board, and it's about football- lol)

What the hell? That was like the *cleanest* Game they played. No way germany shouldve won :hand:

u posted the same thing 2 times lol. Welcome

i'll admit i'm not a huge soccer/football fan, but this years world cup soccer was pretty awesome (except for USA just SUCKING :doh:). and seriously, wtf was zidane thinking. regardless of what was said on the field, you gotta keep your composure. all greats have done that.

now can't wait for american football :D