Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
michelle1

Dermalogic products - are they any good for acne

michelle,

i have used their anti-bac cleanser, mask and oil control lotion, active moist, daily microfoliant and i havent repurchased any of them. i find thsi line over expensive and not effective on my acne. in fact, it has worsened it. i stupidly bought a large bottle of the cleanser, at first i thought my skin was purging but it was breaking out for so long that i decieded to stop using and it was ok.

i dont like any products iv used from dermalogica

Dermalogica has a line for dry, acne and aging skin! However the acne line is the best, especially since they have an entire new line especially for adult acne.

I use the clay cleanser, ultra calming cleanser, microfoliant (not anymore, since I'm on BHA) and Active Moist!

the cleansers are absolutly great, but the active Moist is to sticky for me!

But the product I love the most is the Sunscreen: Solar Defense spf 30 with Avobenzone! It's great protection, without making me break out! LOVE IT!

Hi

I have tried "The Bar" by dermalogica which is suppose to be for acne but it wasnt very good for my skin and made it a little worse. Never used any other products of theres so can only comment on this one

bye