Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ospray

Incorporating sunscreen into The Regimen?

So we ALL know how important it is to protect from the sun (acne now, who needs saggy, wrinkly skin in the future too??) but I'm wondering how people have incorporated sunscreen into the Regimen (or if people have been concerned)?

I know the moisturizer (and/or makeup) you use may have sunscreen in it, but obviously that is only going to work for an hour or two so do you reapply?

I just bought some Banana Boat Sensative Skin SPF30 sunblock (non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and all that jazz) and I am going to try to be diligent in putting some on before going outside, but what happens if I have already put my makeup on for the day? How do I reapply?

thoughts...

my suggestion is apply the sunscreen after moisturiser and thats it for the day if your applying makeup in that area.

it shuld be ok aslong as your not ALL DAY in the sun, and even if you are just try n stay in the shade a bit etc an ul be fine :D