Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys n gals

ive just got this pimple (i think) and im trying to find out wat it is. if its not to much trouble id love some feedback. here are its characteristics

1 - its above my lip and under my nose (in the middles, not the ones u get on top of ur lips :doh:)

2 - its about as big a small mozzy bite

3 - its quite red and its like a small bump

4 - when looking @ it from the front u can hardly tell its a bump, its just red

5 - it doesnt really hurt to touch

6 - the skins quite soft and not that dry

7- it doesnt seem like its got a middle point or any sought of qhitehead formation

anyone got any idea's? ive got no idea and im worried :S

Thanks guys :wub:

I dont really know anything about it so couldnt tell you what it is...But im not a doctor and can almost guarentee you its not herpes..lol...Iv had a couple before..Embarressing..But hopfully im gettin accutane soon :o Sorry To Waste your time reading this..haha

If it's a pimple, that sounds like a papule. Or, depending on its size, it may be a cyst. Perhaps it actually is a mosquito bite? :lol:

Whatever it is, it's best not to mess with it and hopefully it clears up. If you still have it in a week, it'd probably be a good idea to see a doctor.

EDIT: I take it back. If it were a cyst it would be very sore by now, so I wouldn't worry about that.

sorry dawg, you got the herp......

j/k its most likely just a pimple, and the ones on your upper lip suck!

Sick..... no herpes @ least lol

i think the swellings is going down now so hopefully its not what pantunox said :S

Thanks Guys :D

if you tried poppin somethin there you probly damaged the pore or somethin but if not it can be from something you let get on your face and infected that area, could be toothpaste or oil from food. sence it sounds like its the only things you are worried about really it should go awaypretty fast, just buy some BP and spot reat it until it goes away.