Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shanky76

My CSR log beginning 07-08-06 - shanky76

Well, I started the CSR tonight. I am using Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and Neutrogena Spot treatment until my CSR products arrive. Until today, I had used Proactiv on and off for ten years, but lately it has not prevented breakouts, so I thought I would give this a try....we'll see :shifty:

Good luck and let us know if you need any help!

You didn't list a moisturizer, I hope you have one, you'll need it!

I just added my signature, which shows my updated regimen- I have switched cleansers and moisturizers (while I am having drying, I found the Cetaphil to be to oily for most of my face, so I only use it on the really dry patches. The Aveeno Ultra Calming does a better job of removing my makeup, but I can't wait to receive my CSR Cleanser and BP Gel. So far, I can see some improvement. Some of my redness is going away. I also added an AHA lotion for spot treatment per recommendation from Dan and I can see where it helps. I will keep posting as I progress.

Thank you all for your support. It is nice to be with others that are struggling with the same issue. :angel:

Okay, so this morning I woke up to find 4 new pimples :cry: . I know that is part of the early stage in this process, but it still made me sad. I can't wait to receive the CSR cleanser and BP I ordered. I like the On the Spot BP, but it always seems to ball up when I apply the moisturizer. I am hoping the BP gel eliminates this problem.

I am sooooo excited!!!!!!! I received my CSR Cleanser and BP Gel today (an entire day early I might add). I cannot wait to try it tonight. I am really hoping the BP Gel will eliminate the balling up issue that I have had while using the "On The Spot" BP. I will keep everyone posted. It is so good to be on a board where others are going through the same thing. :)

Let me just say I love the CSR cleanser & BP gel! The cleanser even took off all of my makeup. The gel goes on so much better than the "On the Spot" BP and doesn't ball up. I am so excited! I did find another bump today, but I think it will be a lot easier to use the right amount of BP now that I have the CSR gel.

Well, I can officially change my signature to 90% clear! This is going so well. I could not be happier witn the results so far. I do wish some of the drying would go away, but I know it will soon, so I am not too upset :lol:

It appears the dryness from the BP is slowly beginning to subside. I did find two new bumps today, but I know with the BP and the AHA lotion, they will be gone quickly. Still very happy with the results so far.

Okay, so I am officially 100% clear of active acne. I still have red marks left over, but I know they will fade with time...