Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timy

Looks like I may be going to round 2

Ugh... well, looks like I may going on round two of accutane shortly. I've had acne since I was like 15... started pretty mild and just worked its way up, probably because of all the different things I've tried cream and face wash wise. Here about 8 months or so ago I went on accutane, don't really recall having a bad initial breakout and it cleared me up pretty good by the end. Left my face pretty red like everyone else, and it's still pretty red.... actually I guess I went on accutane somewhere aorund this time last summer, I guess a little bit earlier. Anywho, I'm 19 now and just fed up with it. I really had hoped accutane would of done the trick, but I guess not.

Only thing I am scared of is I've started working out, and enjoy the extra muscle, and I know when I was on accutane if you did any type of work you'd be SORE. Also, my eyes are a little dryer now than before the accutane, like in the morning when I wake up my eyes feel pretty dry for some reason. That, and I feel like I'm more easily injured joint and bone wise now, but meh. I can't live with picking at my face multiple times in the day and feeling insecure about it.

Anyone on their second dose? Been there done that?

One positive thing that came from accutane was I used to have VERY oily skin, and since I've been on it its been cut substantially, I still get a shiney forehead sometimes, but not near as bad.

sorry i cant answer ur question about 2nd accutane treatment , but however are u breaking out badly now? because some ppl after 1 time accutane treatment go on topicals or other external stuff and can sort things out. u should consider it a try before 2nd accutane round , thats shit isnt chocolate

sorry i cant answer ur question about 2nd accutane treatment , but however are u breaking out badly now? because some ppl after 1 time accutane treatment go on topicals or other external stuff and can sort things out. u should consider it a try before 2nd accutane round , thats shit isnt chocolate

Yeah I know how rough the stuff is, but yeah some days my face has mutliple zits, other days not so bad. It's not as bad as before my first treatment, but I cant keep breaking out. And yeah I've been using this topical called green cream that I thought was working but it doesnt look like its doing much good anymore. thanks for the reply.