Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forever-Lovely

When was the last time you remember having a clear face?

Its been years for me. Probably the last time was when I was 10. That has been 8 years ago.

good crap, i don't even remember. yeah, 7 years ago for me when i was 15. it started innocently at first, but the sucker just wouldn't fade away :evil:

My Timeline of my skin

upto 14/15 YO - Normal

14/15 - 18 YO - Terrible

18.5 - 19.95 YO - the clearest I'd been since 14 due to medications

20 - 23 - Mostly bad skin, a few spells of being fairly clear but nothing great

23 - Clearest I've been in 4 years, but I've picked a few little scars up over the years.

The best I looked was between 18.5 and 20 years old.

I was 10. Blackheads came first then the sea of oil then my face exploded and been that way til now at age 31.

Back in the good old days when I was 18....well, actually I guess I slowly started getting zits when I was 17....it all started with a couple innocent looking things on my forehead...

actually clear from any acne?

well i am 20 this year, and i believe i have not seen my face with zero acne since i turned 11 or sth...

my bacne started even earlier

and i have no idea why...

actually a few days ago.... since then i have a few minor shaving bumps and 1 upcoming zit that i hope to "nuke" with the Lumiport pen that should arrive today :}

Skin before I had to worry about pimples........birth up to 18 years old.

Not so clear skin (mild acne) 18-19

Back to almost clear (used Proactiv) 19-21

Completely clear beautiful complexion...no scars or redmarks and not one zit for 13 months: almost 22 to just turned 23

Onset of moderate to sever cystic acne: age 23 and four months

Brief interlude of medication induced clarity: 24...I was back to almost clear for four months although I had scars......

The last time I was clear before the cysts came back was early March of 2006........

The last time I was clear was when I was ten. The blackheads came and then the whiteheads, and then more and more pretty much. That was almost 4 years ago.

No active ance now :dance: !!

Clear of red marks, active acne, scars and facial redness hmm about 13

*baby smooth perfect skin till age 13/14

*mild acne from age 13/14 till 18 1/2

*cystic acne on cheeks and chin age 18 1/2 and had this for 2-3 months until starting taking antibiotics

*NOW - pretty much clear, still have a zit here and there sometimes

so i've had acne for 6 years...what a joyous time :(

Hm, I think I started getting my first pimples when I was around 12-13 years old. So, it was 4 years since I last had clear skin. And the thing is, even as I have very mild acne, it never looks better even if I'm not getting that much pimples due to the regimen, but my redmarks heal very very slowly, I have four redmarks in my forehead, I got them in June last year. They pretty much haven't faded anything, the same with my other marks.

Here goes...

Up until 15- clear!

16- breakouts (moderate) but cleared up on Minocyline

17- acne returns but only mild

18-19- acne is bad again :(

19-20- started Clear skin regimen and cleared up

21- started microderm, face looked clear, smooth, marks almost gone

Now- acne has returned in mild form, (I think it's hormonal) got more red marks now :wall: but on BC to clear up.

Acne is gradually clearing up.

Guest papillon

I was clear before I started using retin-a. I think I was 21 years old when I started using it. Now, I'm trying to heal my skin (healing breakouts) and body (major stress) from the damage that they've been through from using retin-a.

the last time I remember my face being completely clear was my second trimester of pregnancy till the end, then of course the acne came back :evil:

Oh man, I think I got my first pimples when I was about 9. I'm 23 now, and I'm just about back to getting the same number of pimples I got when I was 9 (only a couple a month, thank god), but with dozens of red marks, a couple scars, and a very bruised self-image to show for the past 14 years. Acne sucks...