Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, i was looking at the product rating thing and noticed this has a lot of positive reviews so im gonna give it a try. I have 1 question, i understand there is a kit for body acne and one for face. Can u only take 1 at a time or can i buy both and use both?. Also, maybe the body kit pills also work for face , so im confused.Help anyone who has bought them.

Hi, i was looking at the product rating thing and noticed this has a lot of positive reviews so im gonna give it a try. I have 1 question, i understand there is a kit for body acne and one for face. Can u only take 1 at a time or can i buy both and use both?. Also, maybe the body kit pills also work for face , so im confused.Help anyone who has bought them.

i tried them for a short time two years ago. didn't do much for me, but then again i didnt use it for long

Stopped acne once, and I had severe acne. But it made me allergic to BP! :evil:

im on a month and a half of taking the face pills.... no significant results yet but im gonna stick with it since its so cheap.... but yea it says on the website that u can take both the body and face pills in conjunction if u want but the spray is specifically for your body