Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smoothbeamin

DOES HAVING ACNE MEAN YOUR UGLY?

I think if you have acne, but are cute, you're still ok. Whaddya think?

Smoothbeamin... :cool:

when you have it like I did, yes, you look hideous. But that is about 1/10000, I barely notice even people with severe acne.

freddy, what kinda acne did you have?

Overly severe cystic acne, it didn't have to do solely with hormones but a liver condition. Lets just say I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I only had a few clear places on my face, none on forehead and neck.

I think if you have acne, but are cute, you're still ok. Whaddya think?

I agree.

Acne rarely registers when I consider whether a guy is attractive or not.

yeh, acne's the last thing i notice on a chick really, eyes nose mouth, general shape of face all come first, I've seen a lotta cute chicks with acne, doesnt turn me off at all, actually, kinda turns me on, know in that they prob go through the same shit as me lol

well, scarring i think makes my face look kinda gross, when it catches the light and it shows all the dents and stuff. you all know what I am saying.but on another person, it doens't makea difference. we only care about our own faces it appears, not others

Of course the peron that has the Acne will think their ugly, but as mentioned above I don't even notice acne on ppl... and if I do that's not usually why I find them ugly ;)

I'd actually lke to have a girlfriend who also had acne so that they can share how i feel most of the time. I've seen a few girls with bad skin but who i think are good looking but when it comes to myself fcuking hate it and always wish i could see what i look like with a clear face.

I have mild acne, but girls still jock me. Inevitably though, the answer is yes, acne makes you ugly. :cry:

Outside, I'm afraid it lowers your 'good-looking-ness' from what you could be, but not in all cases are you necessarily ugly. Being a bitch/bastard is uglier imo :P

"If I'm ugly then so are you"

acne makes me feel ugly.and makes me ugly

Acne scars makes a person feels ugly implicitly (emotional distress=makes me feel ugly) and explicitly (appearance wise=makes me ugly)

It depends on the person.. One may have severe acne and look pretty normal, other can have a pair of zits in bad places and look ugly as hell..

It also depends on lighting.

For example in yellow electric ligthing I find myself pretty good lookin, but in reflected day light (for example while being at home with windows open)... my god... my god my god my god... :(((((

Acne scars makes a person feels ugly implicitly (emotional distress=makes me feel ugly) and explicitly (appearance wise=makes me ugly)

I agree on the "implicit" aspect (you feel ugly and it has an impact on your actual beauty). But not on the explicit part: scars are not always ugly. They can even be charming sometimes.

I agree on the "implicit" aspect (you feel ugly and it has an impact on your actual beauty). But not on the explicit part: scars are not always ugly. They can even be charming sometimes.

That depends on severity. Yours may not be as bad as mine

That depends on severity. Yours may not be as bad as mine

Indeed that depends on severity. But even lots of scars can be charming (for women at least).