Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah. I am about to go to a VERY VERY hot camp, usually 115 degrees F or more and I'm very active, so I'm guessing my makeup will melt off. I generally l don't wear much make-up, a little concealer...cheek stain... but...I'm usually not around new people...especially guys...so I'd like to be able to cover up my skin, without spending a million dollars and without spending a million years putting it on. I have a wee bit of dryness in the chin/around the mouth area, and a wee bit of oiliness on the forehead. I have a couple pimples, no active whiteheads or anything..., red marks though...I'd like to look almost or totally natural, but BETTER...Help?

I like revlon active colorstay with spf. It is really lighweight and sweatproof, and doesnt look like you have anything on.

Well, I live in triple digit weather, too, and I can safely say that the Colorstay Active WILL NOT stay on if you're out running around in it for long periods of time.

You might just have to put on a happy face, some sunblock, and decide to live w/your imperfections during camp. Honestly, I think people will notice that you're wearing makeup--and that it's sliding off, despite your efforts--and think you're a bit odd for doing so in such unforgivable circumstances. Chances are, no one will care what your bare face looks like, and you won't have to worry about the makeup possibly causing more breakouts in the sweaty heat of the day.

i'll say the best advice is to leave ur makeup at home

because melting makeup will attract much more attention to your face than some red marks

and u won't be able to have a lot of fun while fussing over how ur makeup looks