Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noona

dermal fat graft!

Hi all

anyone with sucess strories about sub dermal fat graft??

I have one small chicken pox dent scar in foehead that bothers me alot , 2 months ago i tried subcision and ryslane fillers but didn't work for me,, it is basically waste of money,,

I aked my dr. about permenant treatmnet with better result.. so he recommended sub-dermal fat graft. he said it about %50-80 of improvment ,, cost around $600 .

anybody has done it before? and how much it cost you ??

Thanks..

I had subscisions on both cheeks with a fat transplant. It did help but the dr. could not get enough fat out of me for best results. I have read that the results are better if the dr. has a good source of fat and several transplants are done. For both cheeks, mine cost $3,000. For one area, $600 does not seem our of line. You are better of having had a subscision done on the scar because a filler will probably be more effective at this point.

Unusual that subcisions didn't yield any results for u. Most people get improvement w/ this surgical technique.

I had subscisions on both cheeks with a fat transplant. It did help but the dr. could not get enough fat out of me for best results. I have read that the results are better if the dr. has a good source of fat and several transplants are done. For both cheeks, mine cost $3,000. For one area, $600 does not seem our of line. You are better of having had a subscision done on the scar because a filler will probably be more effective at this point.

$3000 is alot of money for one cheek... is this what you did Dermal grafting is a procedure where by a Dr. removes skin from a different part of your body (usually from behind the ear) and places it into the scar??

because i will have this sub-dermal fat graft(taking a part from behind the ear and replace it into the scar) I will have this for one scar only in my forhead... when i tried subcision, and ryslane fillings it did help about %40 but wasn't enough though,, I want somthing that is permenant and give better result.

Oh, well 40 percent is considered remarkable!! You know acne scar treatments are limited

No, I had subscsions of both cheeks - a fairly large area followed by a tranfer of fat from my belly area to my cheek areas.