Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i remember ur post back when about surgery in france and all that.

Dont be ridiculous, you dont need crazy ass surgery to extend your bones and penis size.

It makes you a loser, foolish, an idiot and every other negative adjective that doesnt come to mind.

Just dont do it for shits sake, stop with this how do i stop too, JUST STOP FUCK!

Dont be ridiculous, you dont need crazy ass surgery to extend your bones and penis size.

It makes you a loser, foolish, an idiot and every other negative adjective that doesnt come to mind.

Just dont do it for shits sake, stop with this how do i stop too, JUST STOP FUCK!

I was going to respond to that post and suggest he talk to someone, since he sounded like someone who had body dismorhpic disorder (BDD)......but I didn't want to offend him. He is not a loser, or a fool....it really is a pshychological condition........similar to way women develop eating disorders.........

Maybe you should talk to someone. Or hey....just talk to yourself (not all people who talk to themselves are actually crazy). Gaining 30 lbs in muscle is great for a man. I bet you look incredible....30 lbs. of muscle is A LOT of muscle.....you don't need to gain 65-70lbs to be considered muscular.....besides us ladies like a little muscle.....we don't want to date Mr. Olympia.......

Acne can put you in a state of mind where your constanly looking at yourself and trying to improve your appearance. When the acne goes away you may maintain that mindset and still need other things to improve upon....be it your pecs or glutes....or your penis........or whatever.........for me it's my teeth and possibly my nose........and I don't even have BDD.........I just want my teeth to finally be straight and I've considered fixing my nose (I broke it 8 years ago and never had it set or fixed)..........

You need to learn to accept yourelf. Doing something like getting braces isn't so bad. It's something I've always wanted since I was a kid. A nose job isn't likely....I'll probably never actually do it.....but I have considered it before.....

But it's not really normal to want to out on so much muscle. 70lbs is not really a natural amount of muscle to gain. It requires eating a certain way and supplememting like crazy and possible depending on your body type and genetics some additional hormones (so bad for you). Most men would be happy with 30 lbs (Great job by the way!!!)......from the other post you sounded like you were in great shape as it is........Oh and the more you gain the harder it will be to maintain the muscle, and any body fat that you might want to keep....you do need a little fat.... like 3-5% or something. I'm a tiny little girl and if I gain too much muscle I need to eat like 3000 calories a day to keep my body fat and my boobs.......

And the penis thing really doesn't matter so much......7 is way above average to start with........there is such a thing as too big.......some girls will run if they see one that big.... trust me......

Maybe you should talk to someone. Since you are in college you probably don't have funding for all those surgeries. I'm 4'11" tall. Just find youself a short girl and you'll feel tall. That surgery is really expensive and really painful. Please talk to someone before you go through with all that stuff....to make sure it's really what you want........

But keep up the working out and the Ironman thing.....it's good for you if you do it the right way.........

I was going to respond to that post and suggest he talk to someone, since he sounded like someone who had body dismorhpic disorder (BDD)......but I didn't want to offend him. He is not a loser, or a fool....it really is a pshychological condition........similar to way women develop eating disorders.........

hes probably just having a bad day :|

hes probably just having a bad day :|

If you're pretty short(under 5'9) I'd suggest not bodybuilding, it will look like you are trying to compensate your height. I'd focus on weightlifting routines that will get you toned and start cardio. Don't worry about your height, any girl that is not a complete airhead will not care much about your height.

And penis size really dosen't matter. The most sensitive part of a girl's vagina are the first two inches. Thickness matters much more than length and as long as your not a pencil just work on getting better at pleasing women.

so A i dont rly have acne probs anymore finally!

but B i am insanley focused in 'improvements'

i wonder if acne makes u focus more on being perfect bc u lose that ez breezy clear skin ppl take 4 granted.

for example w weightlifting, i am @ it for 2 yrs now w only around 30 lbs gain and i prob nd to get up another 35-40 to be considered really 'muscular' but sadly my dr wont give me Rx test patches.

whenver i had acne badly (vry bad) i always felt like wow if i just had nice skin. id do so many things, but here i am AOK and still focusing on new deficiencies!~

the lifting is prob eziest to fix jus keep at it and eat like mad, but height increase and some other stuff is going to be hard.

I realize this isnt 2 positive!

so im a little hesitant w college again about dating/etc bc i feel like if i dont fix these things first girls wont like me, despite a few upbeat myspace pix comments haha.

Any tips?

I understand that you want to gain weight for weightlifting or whatever, but most women think overly muscular guys are gross, and I agree with those women.