Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris215

How bad is my scarring?

Hi, currently I'm using nothing on my skin and just washing aleast 3 time a day with water. I tried products in the past but nothing worked and just irritated my skin.

What can I do to treat my type of scarring?

Left side:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Right side:

IPB Image

I have a question, I was going to start doing a daily regimen with CSR Gel. So if I get tazoac, do I replace that with the CSR Gel? Also is it a prescription drug or I can get it at the store and which one should I get (cream or gel)?

can someone answer my question please?

I think your question was already answered - TAZORAC! Whether it will work for you, I dont know, Ive never tried it, but I think that is what Feel good Inc is suggesting you try.

Noooo...

Don't send the kid to the ruins...

Tazorac....TAZORAC buddy...

Are u kidding??? Tazorac is not gonna do shit for those scars. The guy is on a scar message board asking for real advice on the scars. Those are not too deep but theres lots and a dermabrasion would work the best and everything afterward that I listed would give real results. Also excisions would be an option to think about.

Noooo...

Are u kidding??? Tazorac is not gonna do shit for those scars. The guy is on a scar message board asking for real advice on the scars. Those are not too deep but theres lots and a dermabrasion would work the best and everything afterward that I listed would give real results. Also excisions would be an option to think about.

Dude u had your question answered and honstly rub whatever u want onto your face but without a real commitment and some type of surgery your keeping those scars. If your worried about breaking out again then the tazorac would be an option.

Noooo...

Noooo...

Dude u had your question answered and honstly rub whatever u want onto your face but without a real commitment and some type of surgery your keeping those scars. If your worried about breaking out again then the tazorac would be an option.

um... long-term tazorac use has helped many people with scarring...

I was talking about the other question I asked not the first one.

"I have a question, I was going to start doing a daily regimen with CSR Gel. So if I get tazoac, do I replace that with the CSR Gel? Also is it a prescription drug or I can get it at the store and which one should I get (cream or gel)?"

Noooo...

Noooo...

um... long-term tazorac use has helped many people with scarring...

Take a look at those pictures do u really think that Tazorac will do much for them? Be serious I had some scars improve or go away with different topicals and things but they were really shallow. Not that your face looks real bad Chris cause it doesnt.

Topicals aren't effective, even for the shallowest of scars. So far, I have found no one who can prove otherwise!

Topicals aren't effective, even for the shallowest of scars. So far, I have found no one who can prove otherwise!

there have been people with moderate to severe scarring on these boards where retinoids have completely wiped out or diminished their scars, do a search on tazorac and retin-a... Everyone responds differently but they can greatly help a lot of people.

Check out my gallery I had lots of minor scarring completely go away with accutane and acne free scar treatments. I swear to god without the minor indents and redness my face looks totally different than this time last year. If I could say how much more confidence and positive feelings I have now no one would believe me. I had panic attacks and lots of stress mainly over whether or not my face would stop getting zits and leaving scars. It was a seriously bad time for me.

But as I said the scars were minor that went away. Still I like to be real with people since we want a way to rid the scars as much as possible. I dont see any harm in Tazorac though just dont want to get the guys hopes up.

if u ask me, those scars aint snitz, and you should just improve your diet and don't worry bout them. just my 2 cents.

if u ask me, those scars aint snitz, and you should just improve your diet and don't worry bout them. just my 2 cents.

Yea, I'm not really worry, but I just want them to be lighter and less visible, not a big deal. I might go with tazorac to prevent acne and help with my moderate scarring. And can someone answer my question about tazorac?

"I have a question, I was going to start doing a daily regimen with CSR Gel. So if I get tazoac, do I replace that with the CSR Gel? Also is it a prescription drug or I can get it at the store and which one should I get (cream or gel)?"

Tazorac is a prescription drug. Get it from a doctor. I use the 0.1% gel, it's the strongest, but honestly get a doctor's opinion. It's possible to use the CSR gel at the same time but it may dry your skin out. If you want to use both then I suggest the CSR gel in the morning and Taz at night; don't use both at the same time. If you're not breaking out any more I would suggest forgetting about the CSR gel since benzoyl peroxide does not do anything for scars.

Good luck!

Yea, I'm not really worry, but I just want them to be lighter and less visible, not a big deal. I might go with tazorac to prevent acne and help with my moderate scarring. And can someone answer my question about tazorac?

Get the creme it is made for more sensitive skin. I use differein creme for that reason.

I have some questions, what type of result will I see from using it for about 1 or 2 months?

Do I use this type of routine? Ex. Face wash, then tazorac, and moustrizer? and is it 2 time a day?

my 2 cents: just try it.

if it doesnt work, it will lead you to the next thing, which will work or lead you on. i think a lot of times people pour over what works and what doesnt and the answer is: nothing works 100%. you have to start trying stuff and mix and match depending on how you respond. if you can afford it, have the help of a doctor. if not, start using stuff you can get yourself.

i started using Retin A in january of this year, which i got some improvement from. then i could afford to go to a top derm and am doing YAG laser treatments now, which are giving me more improvement. i think i'll need a few more, then maybe some correction for the roughness and maybe a bit of restalyne to top it off.

my skin looks great now relatively speaking. it still could be better, which is why i'm still working on it.

I will try it, I just wanted a general idea of the type of result and improvement I'll see from using it for about a month.

I'm using scar remover with vit a and allantoin with my some indented scars. Before the scars are also in deep brown color. I've managed to fade it by at least 50% in 6 weeks and with makeup, it's much much less visible now.