Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:cry: heya..

i hav got an oily skin... i had severe acne 12 months bak.. i started Dan's regime.. n i was clear widen 3-4 months..

i was very happy as it was de first time after 4 yrs of acne.. i was out in the world wid a clear face...n wid gr8t confidence.. infact i felt really very nice frm withen...

i continued with dis regime .. but 2 months bak.. my face broke severly widout a reason !! lord !!!! my worst worst fears cam true !! but i continued wid dis regime.. its juz dat i applied a litle more of de BP.. ofcourse along wid de moisturizer.. i use de "Elovera"(vitamin E & Aloe Vera cream) as de moisturizer.. the usual regime didnt help at all..

so just a week bak, i used more bp dan usual along wid de moisturizer...

but guys... my face luks all kinda .. burnt.. i know its bcuz of de Bp.. but i use de moisturizer too.. still no results...

guys.. am scared.. though de acne has reduced .. i can c the small zits on my face.. n my face has become too red.. n it scales off too.. de scars r also visible..i dunt like 2 leave my house now..

so i apply sandalwood powder along with rosewater.. on my face 2 get rid of de redness... i started doin this juz few days bak.. so gotto wait 2 c de results...

guys plzz tell .. wat 2 do.. shud i continue applyin de Bp .. or wait 4 a while.. till de redness is reduced..

i fear .. if i discontinue applyin BP for a while.. den wen i again reapply it.. it mite becom red again..

lord !!!! plz guys help me out !!! :pray: i swear i feel like crying now !!! i dunno wats happenin guys !!! i juz stare at de pics i had taken 4 -5 months bak wen i had a clear face.. i am scared dat i dunt brk out again bcuz of de stress !!!

Heres my regime:

morning: wash my face n apply sum concerntrated lemon juice. wash it after 10 mins.

by evening : wash my face.. apply sandalwood powder mixed with rosewater. wash after 20-25 mins

night: apply lemon juice again.. wash after 10 mins. den after 10 mins.. apply bp n moisturizer.

ok.. !! am goin 2 start all ovr again !!

i went thru all de posts .. n felt a bit of hope seeping in me...

so everyday .. am goin 2 post de condition of my face... this will help me 2 identity my skin n hopes it helps u ... if INCASE u brk out after a long period (i pray none of u come across dis kinda situation !!)

DAY 1:

1. washed face with a chemical free- mild soap. i use the old "cinthol" bar... it has got no chemicals... n my dermi had sugessted it wen i went 2 him sum 5 yrs bak... i have no issues with dis cleansing bar !

2. applied BP. very little...applied moisturizer (Elovera)

now i got 2 c wat happens 2morow morning !!! :pray: no zits plzzz n hope my face doesnt burn out again !!!!

Hello again, Kiara! Too orange-y for crows! :P

Glad you're doing a log - love your loopy lingo. :)

So, er, yeah, if the BP cleared you up before it'll do so again - the problem you had I expect is due to whatever other products you were using. Are you using Dan's BP? If not, you should switch to that stat! :)

Anyway, good luck to you, and I hope the redness goes and you're 100% clear again soon. :)

Hi,

I read through your log here, and I think the best thing you can do is get back to the very basics of the CSR and do it religiously without any additional products.

Reread the CSR instructions, watch the videos, and be very diligent and very gentle.

Also, check your facial cosmetics (makeup foundation, blush, powder etc.). These things can cause problems often enough. If you must wear them, be sure they are oil-free and non-comedogenic. If you need help with makeup, give me a holler or visit our makeup forum.

http://www.acne.org/findingsupplies.php

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

http://www.acne.org/checklist.html

I think that the lotion might be clogging your pores, you don't have spf, and many other factors.

well.. i use lotus herbals safe sun sunscreen wid spf 15...

but am scared 2 use ny of de products on my face for longer dan 15 mins wen i go out!

reason being.. blockage of pores.. n sickenin breakouts !!!

so i juz apply sum concealer on de scars.. blend it properly.. n done...

well.. do u think dat moisturizer is de demon harming my pores :shock: !!!!!! lord !!

wat shud i be doin now??

Hello again, Kiara! Too orange-y for crows! :P

Glad you're doing a log - love your loopy lingo. :)

So, er, yeah, if the BP cleared you up before it'll do so again - the problem you had I expect is due to whatever other products you were using. Are you using Dan's BP? If not, you should switch to that stat! :)

Anyway, good luck to you, and I hope the redness goes and you're 100% clear again soon. :)

hey tinny !!

i stay in india.. so v dunt hav Dan's Bp here :( ... all i can do is follow de regime, usin Ultra Clearasil 5% bp

n use dat elovera cream as de moisturizer....

ehem... so wat do ya think??.. Ultra Clearasil wud do de needful??

ok.. !! am goin 2 start all ovr again !!

i went thru all de posts .. n felt a bit of hope seeping in me...

so everyday .. am goin 2 post de condition of my face... this will help me 2 identity my skin n hopes it helps u ... if INCASE u brk out after a long period (i pray none of u come across dis kinda situation !!)

DAY 1: 8TH JULY

1. washed face with a chemical free- mild soap. i use the old "cinthol" bar... it has got no chemicals... n my dermi had sugessted it wen i went 2 him sum 5 yrs bak... i have no issues with dis cleansing bar !

2. applied BP. very little...applied moisturizer (Elovera)

now i got 2 c wat happens 2morow morning !!! :pray: no zits plzzz n hope my face doesnt burn out again !!!!

DAY 2: 9TH JULY

oh lord !!!! i can c two whitehead here on my cheeks !!!! two small tinnie minnie white heads.. !!!

rite here in de center of ma left cheek !

heres one too... one my rite cheek.. juz abov de jawline !!

so now am goin 2 install de FIREWALL.. Bp.. !!! i need 2 get rid of dem.. i hav put a cross on my calendar..

from de 8th of july till de 22 st of july.. i will follow dis regime...

well.. rite now am sleeepyyy.. 2morrows my bday !!!! hope de concealer doesnt let me down !!!!

I hope that you can switch to a 2.5 %- maybe Neutrogena. It's a little expensive but more gentle. By the way, Dan's BP is for ordering. I don't know if you could or not. I'm thinking of getting a paypal account if I can to get it.

Switch moisturizers and ask someone in the CSR forum for help since you live in the UK, right? I don't know if that's what you said.

Get help with your concealer. It seems to me that concealer can clog pores.

It's probably your moisturizer. You should use a lot less of it as it is probably cloggin your pores.