Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
today my love

kiss my face peaches and cream

i'm new here, so i apologize if this has been over-discussed before and is redundant.

i didnt really see it mentioned too much, only in the pinned post on moisturizers but i didnt really see any kind of conclusive opinion on it.

i bought the peaches and cream alpha hydroxy lotion before i started the regimen. i've been reading about eventually incorporating an AHA element into the regimen. i'm not sure i'm ready to do that yet as it's only been a week.. but when i am ready.. is this a good one? does anyone have any experince with it?

i know on the kiss my face website i saw that they had two, one was a 8% aha.. meant, i think, specifically for the face/neck area here, i purchased the larger version here, as i intended it for more all-around moisturzing and i didnt really know much about Alpha Hydroxy, i was just interested in the peaches and cream smell. lol the one i purchased is 4% rather than the 8% in the smaller size.

so, any thoughts? reviews?

Guest Sincerely_Me

I personally have never tried it, but I did read the reviews on MUA when I was thinking about it. Decided not to, haha. You should look on MUA yourself, if you haven't already.

I personally have never tried it, but I did read the reviews on MUA when I was thinking about it. Decided not to, haha. You should look on MUA yourself, if you haven't already.

i'm afraid i dont know what MUA is lol

sorry if that's a silly question

Yes, makeupalley.com is a great source.

I have actually used the Kiss My Face Alpha and Aloe Moisturizer for years now. I LOVE it! But I use the fragrance free version b/c I hate fragrance on my face. It's great for body too---gets rid of ingrown hairs and dry skin. I have been using it w/ the regimen for a while now. However, I recently decided I wanted more than 5% AHA at night so I am using Alpha Hydrox 10%. The KMF lotion is a great AHA starter though. Very economical, hygenic pump. And oil-free too!

I use it in the morning after BP.