Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cdunn

Symmetrical Pimples:

Symmetrical Pimples:

Okay First off, I have been on CSR for about a month now and I have noticed significant results! As I read posts on this board I realize that I have had mild (at times) moderate acne and it seems that the CSR has been very effective in a short period of time. I really cannot beleive how great my skin looks.

Side note: I told myself that I would give the first person to notice my beautiful skin $10. Well it happened at the Elvis festival where I performed. Sure, I was wearing some foundation but hey, that is the first time anyone has commented on my skin looking good! :dance:

I recently switched to Dan’s BP and love it so far. The best part about Dan’s BP is that there is no smell no heavy lotion feeling after application and it absorbs quickly.

However, I have uncanny ability to get symmetrical pimples. I call myself “Symmetrical Zit Man� … almost sounds like a super hero! ...or a villain. Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had this “disorder� or am I SpEciAl.

P.S. After about a month I still only use moisturizer sparingly. (FYI for Brandy)

Symmetrical Pimples:

Okay First off, I have been on CSR for about a month now and I have noticed significant results! As I read posts on this board I realize that I have had mild (at times) moderate acne and it seems that the CSR has been very effective in a short period of time. I really cannot beleive how great my skin looks.

Side note: I told myself that I would give the first person to notice my beautiful skin $10. Well it happened at the Elvis festival where I performed. Sure, I was wearing some foundation but hey, that is the first time anyone has commented on my skin looking good! :dance:

I recently switched to Dan’s BP and love it so far. The best part about Dan’s BP is that there is no smell no heavy lotion feeling after application and it absorbs quickly.

However, I have uncanny ability to get symmetrical pimples. I call myself “Symmetrical Zit Man� … almost sounds like a super hero! ...or a villain. Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had this “disorder� or am I SpEciAl.

P.S. After about a month I still only use moisturizer sparingly. (FYI for Brandy)

Yup it has happened to me..

i think symmetrical acne is better than having jus regular kind. HAHAHA. makes people think its not as bad...

i used to think i had acne like that but its purely random

altho

the right side of my chin is ALWAYS WORSE than the other side.

if that area was clear id be way happy but it never is and it always has more redmarks that last longer!

hehe

noo.. no symetricalness for me =]. if i get a pimple on one side of my face luckily it doesn't appear on the other side =]

what do u mean symmetrical pimples?

like a pimple on the left cheek is a mirror image of one on the right? lol. that would be quite freaky.

THANKS!

It's good to know that I am not alone. Of course this whole website has made me realize that I am not alone and I appreciate it. I guess it is true that, even though you may think you are the only person on earth that this has happened to, usually some else had experienced it too!