Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

have u seen how they do a nose op? its gross they stick a rod in each nostril and scrape, break up all the cartilege in your nose, eww the sound

Have any of you actually met anyone who got a nosejob? I've known several and every singe one of them is happy with the decision. Also, none were surgery addicts, getting more and more. That's just really uncommon though sensationalistic talk shows would have you believe otherwise.

Usually when a person dislikes their nose it is simply because they do have a bad looking nose. Not everything is complicated. Not everyone has body dysmorphic disorder.

well in the past, poeple used to live fine without surgery, now people feel like they need it. There is something wrong with this don't we think?

And as well as this, the thread starter from what I gather has a long history of depression and self esteem, I think doing this ain't gonna do anything in the long run

I hate my nose as much as I hate acne... I swear when I turn 18, im getting a nosejob haha

lol i havent been on here in awhile, but dang you still talking about surgery and what not. Mandy I vote no for any surgery on you.

I hate my nose as much as I hate acne... I swear when I turn 18, im getting a nosejob haha

lol i havent been on here in awhile, but dang you still talking about surgery and what not. Mandy I vote no for any surgery on you.

haha.. yep im still talkin about it =P. I probably wont end up getting any plastic surgery because of the price, but if it was offered to me for free or for a cheap price, i'd drop my things right there and do it in a heartbeat haha

haha.. yep im still talkin about it =P. I probably wont end up getting any plastic surgery because of the price, but if it was offered to me for free or for a cheap price, i'd drop my things right there and do it in a heartbeat haha

sorry all I heard was blah blah balah ;)

polkadots, everyone got along fine without cell phones, but I'm pretty sure we all have them now, and its not bad.

Science is always changing, and offering us new ways to live. I'm sure when braces first came out some people didn't get them cuz they were "unnatural" or something, just cuz they changed how people looked. But no one thinks twice about braces now.

Heck, just think about the first doctor to suggest a C-section on a pregnant lady. That probably caused a stir.

Whats important is who you are inside (ok, cliche, whatever) and you know, a lot of people don't want plastic surgery, they want piercings, or tattoos. . . Or they want to work out and get ripped, or ___________. Fill in the blank.

If you want a new nose, go for it. But its kinda like tattoos. . . make sure you know what you want, and like lots of people said, go to a good place.

Guest Johnny Drama

I say go for it, all you big nosed oxygen theifs are bad for society.

BTW ... this whole "people have different preferences on what is beautiful" is totally untrue... ANY human will prefer the same features ... high cheekbones, strong jawline, proportionate nose. they have analyzed thousands of attractive faces across cultures and they all have the same certain features, infants can recognize and prefer attractive faces. pro-creation/survival of the fittest. the fittest = the beautiful

its sad but true.

Yes people may not agree on who is most attractive among say 10 very highly attractive people, but anyone saying paris hilton is ugly is just kidding themselves.

The only thing I have to say is to wait until you're a bit older (it sounds like you're quite young). My experience is that while horribly unhappy with quite a few physical features when I was younger it has now changed and I don't really see the problem anymore. You are your own worst critic - and being young you're especially harsh on yourself.

If the problem persists you should be all means do something about it. But for yourself. Not for what you think other people are saying about you behind your back.

whats the science behind nose job? if ones nose is too flat u can make it taller i know.

but if one's nose is too big can u make it small?

if its small can u make it big?

........ ? anyone ?

yes they can take certain bones structures and create a flesh tube from your ear, cut it off and mould it onto your nose. there was a man whose face got blown off in the war and the earliest plastic surgery had a tube flesh from his arm cutt off and made into a nose. great stuff.