Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoRhondaGo

TCA = WHAT STRENGTH FOR BODY SCARS AND STRETCH MARKS??

Hi. I'm too afraid to try something that strong on my face as of yet. But I am willing to use TCA on the rest of the parts of my body... Jessner does not sting one bit when I put it on any part of my body other than face.

So there are some deep lines on my neck, stretch marks on my tummy, and acne scars on my back and I am hoping TCA might help.

What strength do I use for best results and where is the best place to get my hands on the stuff?

Thanks

Ok, I think I will start and try with 25% TCA on my tummy and back. Hopefully that will be strong enough since I didn't feel one thing with the jessner in those areas.

If you have never done TCA before on your body, I would definitely do a 15% peel first and then gradually over time increase the concentration slightly. 25% tca is pretty strong for the body especially for a first time user.

Honestly I really dont want to waste my time with 15%. It probably wont do anything. I already wasted my time with jessner. did absolutely nothing on my FACE even and i did 6 layers. i have thick skin or just the product sucks.