Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CandyFlipper

Time to start a new life in the jungle

I think i'm just gonna go live in some remote village in the jungle's of Borneo. Life would be so much happier there bacause i wouldn't even care if i had acne. Neither would the peaceful villagers for that matter. Then, once i grow out of acne, i will move back here. This solves all my problems... sounds like a plan aye... who's with me?

Sounds like a good idea but you wouldn't be able to complete your education (if you are in school). I know i wanna finish my education!

That sounds a bit shallow.. to leave the people that would accept you for a society that rejects you.

That sounds a bit shallow.. to leave the people that would accept you for a society that rejects you.

I dont know if that makes sense. The idea sounds like a basis for a movie and in the movie it would go as so- "Boy leaves, becomes a legend in the jungle, returns a beautiful man, and then he meets some chick like jessica alba and then they get into some conflict where maybe industrialists would want to tear down the guys home, so they fight them, and then the chick gets captured, and the guy does a daring rescue and foils the evil guys plan- played by Danny Devito cuz i liked him as the penguin.

You should do it if you like Jessica Alba.

haha, sounds pretty cool. only problem is maybe you'll grow into liking that island and stay there forever :lol:

ahh if only there was a place where people don't judge by the way you look :pray:

haha, sounds pretty cool. only problem is maybe you'll grow into liking that island and stay there forever :lol:

ahh if only there was a place where people don't judge by the way you look :pray:

what if while at the jungle you break out all over and it hurts x/ then you come bhack with 90347592475 scars XD

Well guys i've just cancelled all my uni papers and brought an airline ticket to jakarta. From jakarta, i will be taken by boat over to Borneo. I have told my family that i just need a bit of time overseas and that are accepting of this. I told them i'm going to London on a working holiday though. They would think i'm mental if they knew what i was actually doing! I am praying that i will be accepted by the tribal villagers. What if they throw spears at me or something! Oh well it's a risk i am willing to take to have a peacful existence for the next few years. Who knows, it might even be less than that if i grow out of acne quickly. It could even be more if i grow to love the villagers way of life. I am really nervous but also exited. My flight leaves on the 27th July. Can't wait. Wish me Luck! P.S please don't say i am crazy for doing this. It is a decision i have made for the best, so please respect that.

Guest tired of this shish

^^

Hahahaha! Lol! What the?? Seriously, I'm feeling ADD here---I seriously can't tell if your joking or actually considering it!

Guest tired of this shish

I'm dead serious. I've always been a pretty impulsive person. I'm just doing what feels right. Life's too short.

You know what? Why not, eh? Why the hell not?

If you are under the right disposition, why in chipmunks holy name not?

I'm dead serious. I've always been a pretty impulsive person. I'm just doing what feels right. Life's too short.

You know what? Why not, eh? Why the hell not?

If you are under the right disposition, why in chipmunks holy name not?

:clap::clap::clap:

I've thought that too running around naked sleeping around in the tribe etc. only problem is it gets cold and wet and sometimes there isn't enough food, but otherwise I'm up for it.

^^

Hahahaha! Lol! What the?? Seriously, I'm feeling ADD here---I seriously can't tell if your joking or actually considering it!

Borneo is pretty dangerous. I have no clue if he is considering it or not either but it sounds dumb!