Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seanryann

My Neutrogena Healthy Skin Options

I've been using a Neutrogena cream with AHA in it. It also provides SPF 15.

LINK

While I like the product, I hate the greasy feel it leaves. I assume it is caused by the SPF 15.

I'm almost out of it now, and have to decide whether go buy another bottle of it WITH the SPF 15, or buy the regular kind WITHOUT the SPF 15 in hopes of avoiding the greasy feel.

What would you suggest?

If I go without the SPF in the lotion, should I also buy a seperate tube of suntan lotion? Is it that important? If it is, could you please suggest a non-greasy suntan lotion I could try? Or another lotion in general perhaps?

Thanks.

also, is spf 15 that important if you're not outside much? because im thinking about doing the same thing, my red marks are so bad that i don't even like going out in the sun anyway. i go to work, but i work in an office all day and come right home.

The one without the SPF isn't greasy. I've heard good things about Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock if you wanted to try that while using the non-SPF NHSFL. Going outside with at least SPF 15 on isn't optional while you're using medications like BP that make your skin very susceptible to sun damage! If you plan on being out in the sun for more than 5-10 minutes, it's an absolute must for BP users.

I decided to go without the SPF15. I'll look for a non-greasy sunblock as well, but to be honest, I'm not going to get too worked up if I don't find one. I'm always wearing a hat as it is, and we're getting close to fall season, so the sun won't be out as much.

I know I should wear sunblock, but meh. Like cool said above, I would definately wear it if I was using a BP product, but I"m not so...