Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paq12

A downside to the CSR

Before I started the CSR, it seemed like old pimple marks faded away pretty quickly. Under the CSR, it seems like the old acne marks stay longer. I guess the benzoyl peroxide causes this, which is a downside to the regimen.

well studies show that BP reduces the speed that your skin heals at, so regardless of how old your scars are, they will always be there.

thats why many people use eucerin, not JUST for its immense moisturisation but for its lactic acid content. AHA's fade marks and keep the skin looking healthy,

so you may want to invest in Eucerin Dry Skin Relief, many board members have it so feel free to ask myself or anyone about it.

good luck :)

once your acne breakouts are happening hardly at all

i suggest bio oil

lots of members used it after reading my thread and found it helped.

but its only really my recommendation to use once your not really breaking out with active acne and your simply wanting to remove the marks you have left

Before I started the CSR, it seemed like old pimple marks faded away pretty quickly. Under the CSR, it seems like the old acne marks stay longer. I guess the benzoyl peroxide causes this, which is a downside to the regimen.

Yes, I also found that - old spots stay longer

for me, it's a bit weird....

the old marks only stay on my cheeks but the rest of my face is basically spotless.

but i don't think that's from the bp, just how the skin on different areas of the face work.

once your acne breakouts are happening hardly at all

i suggest bio oil

lots of members used it after reading my thread and found it helped.

but its only really my recommendation to use once your not really breaking out with active acne and your simply wanting to remove the marks you have left

:dance: bio oil is great, thanx for the recommendation Dami4n. Also bio oil helps with complexion and makes it look more one colour rather than blotchy or red.

go buy, its like £10 for the small bottle in the shops or £15/£16 for the larger bottle, but u can get the alrger one for £10 with like £3 p/p on ebay :) if u have access to ebay i suggest buy the larger one from there for less :)

Yes, I also found that - old spots stay longer

no shit ive had acne all over my face. But like 3 years ago i stopped getting it on my forehead and chin and 2 moths later those 2 areas were perfectly clear and has been ever since. My cheeks on the other hand have redmarks that refuse to go away, and continue getting small zits.

I looked into bio oil, but they don't sell it here in the US and it costs around $40 on the internet. I bought Vita-K which is also supposed to help red marks since it was at my local drugstore and it only cost $10. Hopefully, that helps some.