Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nappyjim

First Impression of CSR Cleanser after using Derm. cleanser.

My mom works at a Derms office, and she got me this cleanser that is given to people who have had peels to use because it it so gentle. Its simply says lipid free on the cover. I liked it, but it didnt get makeup off to well.

I just used Dans cleanser toniight and I was suprised that it did the little bits of concealer I was using, off.

Great job Dan!

did you tell your mom about the CSR cleanser?

Yes I did. She asked me some questions and said she wil give it a try. She has real oily skin and usually can use harsh stuff on it without problem, so she is not sure if this will be to gentle for her.

Heres the ingredients in the lipid free cleanser her derm office gave me:

Purified Water

Cetyl Alcohol

Propylene Glycol

Sodium Laureth Sulfate

Stearyl Alcohol

Glycerin (vegetable)

EDTA

Diazolidinyl Urea

i loved it it liked foamed up and then went to a lather o: and it was VERY GENTLE, plus CLEANED VERY WELL. My felt clean and smooth after using it. I have never used anything besides a medicated cleanser, I like this best out of any I have ever tried.

i loved it it liked foamed up and then went to a lather o: and it was VERY GENTLE, plus CLEANED VERY WELL. My felt clean and smooth after using it. I have never used anything besides a medicated cleanser, I like this best out of any I have ever tried.

The packaging is right. When I finished cleansing and rinsed off, as I rinsed, my skin did feel rather silky.

Yes I did. She asked me some questions and said she wil give it a try. She has real oily skin and usually can use harsh stuff on it without problem, so she is not sure if this will be to gentle for her.

Purified Water

Cetyl Alcohol

Propylene Glycol

Sodium Laureth Sulfate

Stearyl Alcohol

Glycerin (vegetable)

EDTA

Diazolidinyl Urea

Cetyl and Stearyl Alcohol = very bad :doh: This coming from a derm's office! Just shows you how much they now, and the fact they want you to keep coming back...$ cha-ching

Purified Water

Cetyl Alcohol

Propylene Glycol

Sodium Laureth Sulfate

Stearyl Alcohol

Glycerin (vegetable)

EDTA

Diazolidinyl Urea

Cetyl and Stearyl Alcohol = very bad :doh: This coming from a derm's office! Just shows you how much they now, and the fact they want you to keep coming back...$ cha-ching

i don't think her mom's intention is to make her skin bad so she'll have to revisit the derm.. calm down

we have had this before, it depends on the concentration of that particualar ingredient.

it MIGHT be in the right balance to help clear the skin without aggrivating acne

and i doubt she washes her own face and the face of her own family to make "cha ching" lol