Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katiebird

Anyone starting in August?

My doctor registered me with Ipledge yesterday, so it looks like I'll be starting in August. This 30 day waiting period sucks, but what can you do? My skin looks like CRAP and this will probably be the slowest month of my life, lol. So, is anyone else starting in August?

Hey.. yea it does suck waiting.. i start July 19th... its so stupid that they make you wait.. i just wanna get it over with... i'll let you know how it goes tho :)

Basia

i went the to derm yesterday to do all the ipledge and pregnency stuff and now i have to wait 30 days to get accutane (i'm starting the 10th) i wish i could have it now..i can't wait that long!

I can't believe you guys ahve to wait.

i just walked into the derm office and got a prescription on my 2cd visit after the blood test was finalised. it was so quick and easy.

I think accutane should be given out without discussion, it's a serious drug too but we've got ruffer things outthere going on anyway....sometimes it feels like they are holding it back on purpose...(having fun with it all by themselfes in some dark corner :lol: ) :boohoo: