Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im on my 20th day of accutane and my arms have been getting pretty small but noticable pimples that never happened before accutane... is this normal? i also think im having my IB so could this be part of it?

ugh this is getting rediculous... i have about 15-20 ranging from small to pretty large and painfull.. also some on my stomach.

NEVER had problems in these areas before.. what the !#$% is going on... everything is lookin worse than before and my doctor gave me 15 days of some meds which he guaranteed would stop the initial breakout

day 22 btw

yes , its very normal , i broke out on my forehead around ur time , with about 7-10 little pimples , after that im 100% clear now , not a single spot, only red marks , (day 37 ish i forgot lol)

Hi ILikePancakes. I'm almost starting my fourth month now and still breaking out. I hope you have better luck than I do. :)

Hi ILikePancakes. I'm almost starting my fourth month now and still breaking out. I hope you have better luck than I do. :)

my face is lookin better, along with my right arm ,but my left arm is still kind of .. erm.. bad?

You probably just have a build up of crap all over your body and the accutane is getting it all out. I am on month one and I had this little things come out of my chest! My IB is all over my chin and my jawline...never happend before. I never have had that happen before! I also got a cyst like thing on my back...again, never has happend before.

If you are really worried, call your derm.

K