Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive felt really down today. the last 6 months is when all my scarring came and it really sucks. I have none of the confidence I used to have and I feel like im at a stalemate in life until I can resolve this problem, so Im just hoping that I can rid of my acne scarring. I think I can but the wait since im on accutane is killing me, the scarring I have would probably be considered shallow and superficial by most of you. but it causes me great emotion pain none the less, Its about 5 or 6 icepicks and a giant area of my face is depressed, kinda like a huge rolling scar. anyhow today I was looking back at pictures from not so long ago from where my face had no scars and it made me feel really bad. It just sucks and i feel so helpless

Stressing about your scars doesn't make you shallow :doh:

I think you may have misread, I said my scarring was shallow type scarring.

thank you though

I understand how you feel.. your not alone. I use to model.. and then developed severe acne. Its been 4months that i have been dealing with this acne crap and finally gonna start accutane in a coupel weeks. I look back at my pictures all the time and i always find myself crying. But i'm trying to stay strong. I'm hoping the accutane will take away the acne and then i'll find a treatment to remove the scarring.

This battle that we;re going through just makes us stronger and better people.. well so i believe.

And remember you were GORGEOUS before the acne and your GORGEOUS now... the way you see yourself is not the way everyone else sees you. We always seem to judge ourselves more than the people who actually have to look at us everyday.

I hope you feel better! b.c your not alone

Basia

Doesn't matter what you have...Acne is Acne...and I completely understand why you feel the way you do. Whether you have one icepick or fifty it still hurts the same way. I hope you feel better!