Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nappyjim

If Dans products make it to store shelves....

Would the price of these go up simply because stores are only going to carry it if they make a profit, so they would raise the price. In turn, you would think Dan would have to raise the online price simply because if people can get it for 8.50 offline versus 12 at the store, no one would get it at the store. If the store see;s no one is buying it, they are going to stop ordering it.

So is a retail outlet really a good idea? I mean for Dan it would be, he makes money. But for us....?

stores would likely raise the price so they could make a profit. That's probably inevitable. But for some people that would still be cheaper than paying the shipping cost from online ordering, ya know.

either way it's a darn good product for the price.

Would the price of these go up simply because stores are only going to carry it if they make a profit, so they would raise the price. In turn, you would think Dan would have to raise the online price simply because if people can get it for 8.50 offline versus 12 at the store, no one would get it at the store. If the store see;s no one is buying it, they are going to stop ordering it.

So is a retail outlet really a good idea? I mean for Dan it would be, he makes money. But for us....?

Some people would probably still buy it at the store simply because it's more convienent, and alot of people probably wouldn't even know about the website until after they bought it. I dunno, if the price raised id still buy it, but hopefully it wouldnt be by too much.... i'm a student making minimum wage, lol! :)

we cant say what CVS for example wil/might charge if they accept dans CSR gel etc.

but like brandy said it would stil be cheaper than shipping costs im sure.

so in that sense you wont spend more in shops i can almost guarantee that

Yeah, they'd raise the price. I'm selling stuff for pretty much as low as I can right now, so I'd have to sell it to them for the same price. I'm guessing a retail outlet would charge 10.99 for the gel.

yes lets not forget, with increased production the price should get cheaper, and of course dan should be able to lower his price to cvs a little since he/they will be selling so much more of it. even if he makes a little less per bottle, the increase in sales will more than make up for it.