Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tennis

backne scars?

i have really bad back acne scars on my back and its looks really! bad...does anyone know how to get rid of em...like a home remedy? i dont really breakout anymore on my back but i hv scars from my old breakouts. does vitamin E oil work if anyone has tried it? please help!

i have really bad back acne scars on my back and its looks really! bad...does anyone know how to get rid of em...like a home remedy? i dont really breakout anymore on my back but i hv scars from my old breakouts. does vitamin E oil work if anyone has tried it? please help!

I get these too, but they are mainly pesky redmarks that make my back look like crap. Is that what u have? I actually only have like 2 or 3 actual indents that are barely noticeable. It's my face that's all pitted up.

Somebody posted that taking baths in sea salt will remove acne, red marks and even fade scars with the vitamins in the salt and the tightening of the skin.

Somebody posted that taking baths in sea salt will remove acne, red marks and even fade scars with the vitamins in the salt and the tightening of the skin.

i have some bad backne scars.. but i'm much more concerned about my facene scars right now lol sorry can't help you here.

Guest delta force operators

if u changed the color of them it will make u feel better, mine went from red to a less lighter skin color then the surrounding skin im not as bothered by them, it took a while tho, like 2 yrs, i remember there was a time wherer i got so used to them, and i took off my shirt and a girl was like ewww, after i hit it, LOL but man just retina the sucker..