Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Sincerely_Me

Had mild acne, and it started the second week.

I started seeing results within the first two weeks of my following the regimen religiously. If it hasn't worked for you, don't worry and keep at it. Not everyone is the same or has the same skin type. It may take you longer or not. I am not completely clear but I am loving that I can see my forehead and patches of my faces after a decade.

I cleared almost immediately with small breakouts at around week 3 and 5. However, depending on the severity and presistance of your acne it can take up to 3 months to see results :)

In about a few days, but it took about 1½ month before my skin was perfect

edit: My acne is very mild with only spots around my mouth now and then

When I was using purpose gel cleanser and neutrogena OTS, I basically saw new pimples everyday. But ever since I have switched to dan's gentle cleanser and BP gel I have been **spotless** :pray:

It took me about 3 months to see really good results. I've been relatively clear ever since :)

Its only been a week for me and I've seen really good results...maybe I'll be clear in a month or 2. :dance:

Or maybe it gets worse before it gets better.

yeah it think it took like a month for everything to be clear and but it only took like a week for the miner breakouts to clear

For those of you who said you started clearing in a week, was that using it once a day with a small amount? Or did you mean a week using the full amount twice a day?

Because I've been on the regimen for 3 days now (just applying it in the night), and my acne seems to be getting worse - well, I have quite a few new spots :(

Guest Spike Rules89

around 4 months but I still get the odd zit, but no biggie. :doh: