Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Tut Tut Tut

Guest tvirus_outbreak

The proactiv infomercial is on right now and Kelly Clarkson was just talking about how before she had proactiv she had a "breakout." She said "it was just so gross" and "I couldn't be on TV because I was not at all attractive." Some people will probably reply to this saying that I'm just jealous of her or some shit like that but my point is that what she is saying is just so vain. In the picture she had like 3 whiteheads and a little bit of redness on her chin, and she said "it was gross." What would happen if she saw those pictures of some of those people with terrible acne fulminans. P. Diddy is the same, he talks about how he has to keep his sexy all the way right and he makes it sound like he's sooooo good looking. Not to mention Jessica's "I just completely broke out!" OMFG!!!! 5 tiny bumps her life is OVER!!!

Guest No Pride

The proactiv infomercial is on right now and Kelly Clarkson was just talking about how before she had proactiv she had a "breakout." She said "it was just so gross" and "I couldn't be on TV because I was not at all attractive." Some people will probably reply to this saying that I'm just jealous of her or some shit like that but my point is that what she is saying is just so vain. In the picture she had like 3 whiteheads and a little bit of redness on her chin, and she said "it was gross." What would happen if she saw those pictures of some of those people with terrible acne fulminans. P. Diddy is the same, he talks about how he has to keep his sexy all the way right and he makes it sound like he's sooooo good looking. Not to mention Jessica's "I just completely broke out!" OMFG!!!! 5 tiny bumps her life is OVER!!!

If there were a just God, Clarkson would come down with irreversable severe acne. Great job Clarkson at making people even more insecure about themselves. Proactive will do nothing but waste your time and hurt your face.

Frankly, im tired of this American bullshit where you have to be someone other then yourself to get accepted by the mass of fuckers. From now on im going to grow my shaggy facial hair out, leave my acne alone and go out in public and see the reaction. I already know what it will be, scorn and horrible looks. And im going to wink at everyone who looks at me that way. Those that matter wont care and those that care dont matter. And if I run into Clarkson, im gonna give her the worst pick up line i've got just to see her scream and run away. That would make my day. :lol:

Frankly, im tired of this American bullshit where you have to be someone other then yourself to get accepted by the mass of fuckers. From now on im going to grow my shaggy facial hair out, leave my acne alone and go out in public and see the reaction. I already know what it will be, scorn and horrible looks. And im going to wink at everyone who looks at me that way. Those that matter wont care and those that care dont matter. And if I run into Clarkson, im gonna give her the worst pick up line i've got just to see her scream and run away. That would make my day. :lol:

I completely agree. I admire you for that, I have such a hard time not caring about my appearance. It's weird, I can look at other people and not judge them at all for what they look like, but when it comes to me, it's a completely different story.

yeh its stupid i agree, i think clarkson is pretty dumb because she didn't mean to act like a cow

oh kelly man! i respected her , stoopid cow lol. why the hell is she doing proactiv commercials? she has great skin. i mean jessica simpson i can understand, pointless celebrity who needs money (hehe) but not kelly.

*edit*

ok i just watched the commercial, 'you stupid bitch' i wanna hit her lol. 'my skin is my job so i dont wanna look like a pizza'. if that came on the tv while my mates were round i would actually drop dead the stuff she says. its just a giant insult, i dont think she realises, but it is. :doubt:

i have fulminans, id gladly rub my back into her face and yell shutup bitch.

Yea, I was surprised to see her on the Proactiv commercial as well. I guess she was trying too hard to be funny and was too overly dramatic.

But boy can that girl sing. Haha. But I remember seeing her music video for her latest song and it showed twice as many guys as girls dancing to her song. What the hell eh. So damn wrong. Ok that was random...

Guest money_mike

What a bitch. What a sell-out, if she has to appear in acne product adverts then her career must be pretty shite.

Well seeing her entire life is based around chain store talent-free-fresh-faced-teen manufactured pop star music and she's probably getting paid for the proactiv commercial and was coached to hype up the pain of her 'gross breakout', so she's probably not like that in real life and just being a whore for money, like many celebrity endorsers.

Listen closely at 1:07

She says "I think it's cool, I think it's a great skin care line and I think it has done nothing to help me"

LMAO!!!

I'm so disgusted with her I might actually need to turn her round when we're getting it on...

At least Kelly's acne was a little worse than Diddy's! You have to zoom in on his only zit, and he acts like it's the worst thing in the world!!

"I have to drive a certain car, and I have to have Proactiv."

Please! The stuff doesn't even work! I hate the commercials.

oh kelly man! i respected her , stoopid cow lol. why the hell is she doing proactiv commercials? she has great skin.

For the $$$ man that's why she does it. You think PDiddy or whatever his dumbass name is ...is doing it for the good of man kind. Heck no he is superficial and wants the money Guther-Renker is paying him. Just like Jessica Simpson. Money talks.

Listen closely at 1:07

She says "I think it's cool, I think it's a great skin care line and I think it has done nothing to help me"

LMAO!!!

I actually tihnk she said 'nothing but help me' but i could be wrong

I know. I wont evn try proactive cause its just retarded. I can buy the same ingredients in the drug store for way cheaper. And I'm sorry but when they have celebrities endorsing their product right away I know its not gonna work. Like Duh!

Ugh what a stuck-up broad. If she thinks a couple pimples are "gross" I'd like to see her hit with severe cystic acne that leads to scars. I hate proactive and I hate Hollywood. :|

Well, I've never been a fan of Kelly. Or Jessica. Or, um...P., for lack of a first name...(though, I guess it's Sean, right? Eh, pop culture.) But, I think we all recognize we're being a bit hyper-sensitive, right? Because everyone posting here looks in the mirror and thinks "Oh gross, acne." Same adjective. Though we probably have the tact not to jump in front of a camera and start chatting about it. She may have not had it as bad as a number of us, and she's famous and clear now, but...we say the same without intent to offend, so let's not begrudge the girl her mouth. Judging by the reaction here, I'm sure she's already recieving hate-mail in droves from legions of bespotted ex-fans... ;)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

P Diddy only has one zit in that photo. By the way Kelly also said "I don't know what they put in it but it's great!" I don't think we really want to know what they put in it...

And she also says "JUST USE IT!!!" And then this message pops up at the bottom of your screen saying "USE IT!!!"

And she also says "JUST USE IT!!!" And then this message pops up at the bottom of your screen saying "USE IT!!!"

Cheeeeezy

Well, I've never been a fan of Kelly. Or Jessica. Or, um...P., for lack of a first name...(though, I guess it's Sean, right? Eh, pop culture.) But, I think we all recognize we're being a bit hyper-sensitive, right? Because everyone posting here looks in the mirror and thinks "Oh gross, acne." Same adjective. Though we probably have the tact not to jump in front of a camera and start chatting about it. She may have not had it as bad as a number of us, and she's famous and clear now, but...we say the same without intent to offend, so let's not begrudge the girl her mouth. Judging by the reaction here, I'm sure she's already recieving hate-mail in droves from legions of bespotted ex-fans... ;)

You couldn't have stated it any better. We all think our skin is icky and wish we didn't have it. One person with like 5 zits thinks OMG this is sooo gross I am so broken out and thanks the acne gods for not having severe acne. Those who have severe acne say this sucks but thank god it's only on my face, then you have those people like me that have severe acne covering a majority of my upper body thinking this totally sucks, but at least it's not a physically disabling or painful disease. Sorry for that run-on sentence...I am tired.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

You couldn't have stated it any better. We all think our skin is icky and wish we didn't have it. One person with like 5 zits thinks OMG this is sooo gross I am so broken out and thanks the acne gods for not having severe acne. Those who have severe acne say this sucks but thank god it's only on my face, then you have those people like me that have severe acne covering a majority of my upper body thinking this totally sucks, but at least it's not a physically disabling or painful disease. Sorry for that run-on sentence...I am tired.

I understand that, but acne can obviously have terrible psychological effects on a person and when Kelly says that her acne is gross it makes people with severe acne think that they are the most disgusting thing on the face of the earth. By the way, acne can be a painful or physically disabling disease. I have read some topics on this board and people have said that their acne is so bad that sitting down can injure their lessions and cause great pain.