Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CandyFlipper

please help! i'm really worried

Hi everyone. I just came off a 3 month course of minocycline about a week ago. I don't think it really worked that well and about 2 months into it, i started doing the CSR. After a month on the regimen i cleared up pretty nicely and was just waiting for those blasted red marks to fade. Just recently i had a breakout ( i havn't had one in quite a while) and now i'm thinking that it's because i stopped the minocycline ( i hear your skin can flare up pretty bad if you suddenly stop taking oral antibiotics) I would have got another course of mino, but i thought that if i wasn't seeing results after 2 months on it, it must not be working. But maybe it was? When i cleared up, i assumed it was the CSR and not the Mino doing this (evn though i wasn't doing the CSR as often as i should have been) But now i'm starting to think that it was the Mino... What should i do! Although the breakout i have just had isnt really that bad, after being almost completely clear for over a month, it's pretty scary! I'm terrified my skins just going to keep getting worse. I fact, i'm shit scared! After knowing how great it feels to have clear skin, i don't think i would be able to handle it if that bastard acne came back to ruin my life. Please Help me! What do you think i should Do?

Cheers

hey, i will start taking antibiotics next week, i don't know wich kind yet but maybe the same you had. im scared already that it will come back when i stop taking it! maube you should go back to your doctor and see what he/she has to say? are you still on the regimen? go check with your doctor, maybe you can get some stronger medicine or something. good luck!