Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Quick questions for Differin experts

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Just wondering if Differin helps with mild scarring, collagen building and skin tone?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

BUMP

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

And again.

i like to see you beg, gto lol...

anyway, i have only been on differin once so i'm not an expert by any means, but considering that it is in the retinoid family, i would imagine it would have to help in these areas, because isn't that by definition what a retinoid does?

wish i could help more.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

i like to see you beg, gto lol...

anyway, i have only been on differin once so i'm not an expert by any means, but considering that it is in the retinoid family, i would imagine it would have to help in these areas, because isn't that by definition what a retinoid does?

wish i could help more.

I'm no good at the whole submissive thing, but you are a fairly strong character! Perhaps if we were in the bedroom. :D

I figured as much as you did so i'll go with that notion. Thanks for the input, i was beginning to think no one would answer. I always help people too!

How are things with you anyway, i might have to pm you for a chat. :wub:

I think I recall reading something about how Differin does not have the established anti-aging effects that Retin-A does? I don't know about scarring or skin tone effects. I think it probably varies? I have read reviews of Differin where people said it really helped their overall skin tone. For me, my skin didn't react well to it, so it actually made my skin tone worse.