Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZachNe

What do You Think?

Ok, I know im new/ havnt posted much. But am in need of some input.

My First Derm Appointment Is July 17th. I have been to a family doctor 5+ Times To even get Refered.

My Acne is on the Mild/Lower Severe Side...Its jjust consistent..It has never gone away since i can remember. Not even a clear spot.

I have been on these medicines.

Differin

Tazorac

Tetracycline

Benzacline Wash-And Lotion

Natures Cure

Acne Free

Many Types of BP And Washes

And The Clear Pores System

Heres My Question..Do you think he will put me on accutane on my first visit or so because iv tried so many things with no Success. Or Any Other Ideas? I will jump at the shot..Iv read about it, studied it, Its just the risk will not outway the possitives it will bring to my life. :$

Do You Think He Will Put Me On Accutane?

Thanks For Your Input Guys & Ladies :P

Guest Sincerely_Me

I never needed Accutane, but having been on the boards and reading up quite a bit, I think there's a good chance the derm will put you on Accutane, unless he wants to try a few others to see what happens. It seems a lot of derms are hesitant to put people on Accutane because of all the side effects.

well i can't speak for your derm, but personally i tried out all of your products you listed (given by my own derm) couple of years back and none of them seemed to work. it was at that point my derm told me to go on accutane. my derm is really easy going and is a family derm (he knew my father for close to 30+ years) so he was cool about giving me accutane. so in the end, you should talk to your derm about it and give him/her all your reasons why you think you should be on it. good luck with it! :D

I never needed Accutane, but having been on the boards and reading up quite a bit, I think there's a good chance the derm will put you on Accutane, unless he wants to try a few others to see what happens. It seems a lot of derms are hesitant to put people on Accutane because of all the side effects.

Thanks For Replying Everyone..MORE INPUT STILL NEEDED/ACCEPTED :D lol Keep the comments coming.