Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess Warrior

Should I stop CSR

I have been on the CSR now for approx 3mths and have had some good results however I am still experiencing some persistant acne on my cheeks and jawline. Anyway Im getting married in a couple of months and intend on going back on the pill to avoid dealing with a break out on my big day. (I originally stopped taking the pill due to pigmentation).

My question is should I stop the regime while taking the pill? My skin clears literally overnight when on the pill but I do intend to stop the pill after the wedding and continue with CSR. I want to avoid the uncomfortable first stage of CSR that is why Im thinking i should keep with it even though I dont really need to whilst on the pill. Any thoughts?

if you are already at the 3 month marks, then why not hang in there another month or two and see if you can continue to clear. If it were me, I would wait until I was on the pill a few months and then slowly decrease the bp and see what happens.

Just keep in mind though that I have seen several people mention that the pill didn't work as well for their skin if they stopped then started again.